PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle storage - Looking for someone in Waukesha

twicks69
09-19-2011, 07:53 PM
Jeff @ Late Model Throttle informed me that he is full for the winter and has no space for me to store my car.

I am looking for a secure/insured storage facility that can take in my race car. The closer to Waukesha, the better. The car will only be going into an alarmed/camera/security system storage facility. I would prefer something like the style that Jeff had going; drop off car, don't touch it til spring. Indoor climate-controlled facility only.

Please post up info, or send me a PM with info and pricing.

I am looking to get it stored immediately, and will keep it in storage until ~ March.

Thanks,

nismodave
09-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Not in Waukesha....But you try Skeeters?

twicks69
09-19-2011, 11:10 PM
My friends have a shop attached to Skeeter's place, I know they have a whole section open right now, but it is a drive. I have already found a place, and it is the same distance to this storage as LMT was to my place, so it is a win/win with the same rent cost.

Yooformula
09-20-2011, 12:16 AM
do they still have spots open? if so, can you pm me a name/number? I live less than a mile away from skeeters...I need to give them a call tomorrow.

twicks69
09-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Yoo, I will ask Brent and Matt if they are renting out the space between Skeeter and their shop for vehicle storage, and if so, what they are charging. Otherwise, I would recommend directly contacting Skeeter as I am sure he would have more info.

Tim Zimmer via Evo Phone