PDA

View Full Version : Not about cars. Prime Time in the Bay?

Pig Pen
08-25-2004, 01:00 AM
Heard the rumor for the past few days that Deion Sanders might be interested in signing with the Packers. Then I heard to day on the radio that he was seen in the River Hills/Lake Front Drive area of town looking at houses. Anyone else hear this???

SMS 1
08-25-2004, 06:51 PM
I headr something about that the other morning. Weber and Dolan were talking about it. I agree with them though, do you really want him at this stage of the game? Even if it is true?

Al
08-25-2004, 07:49 PM
We need a sticky about rice.

SMS 1
08-25-2004, 08:21 PM
We need a sticky about rice.
Rice? Like Jerry Rice? :goof

Pig Pen
08-25-2004, 11:25 PM
I'd have to think the only reason they would even think of going after him is to put pressure on McKensy to end his hold out. The news that Rod Woodson is returning to practice with the Raider's with out a renewed contract will only work against him, especially if the Packers do bring Prime Time into camp. No doubt is he one of the greatest corners, but at the same time the guy could not tackle for crap, nor do I think he has learned how to make an honest wrap up tackle in his retirement. I'd have to think he's still fast, but not like he was.

Favorite Prime Time moment: Cowboys v. Caroline in what had to have been like the 96 or 97 playoffs. Prime Time lined up at a slot back reciever, 10 yard button hook followed up by a brutal crushing tackle from, I believe, Middle linebacker Lamar Smith. Smith actually railed Deion so hard that he broke his FACE, okay, more like his cheeck bone, but the b!tch had to be carted off the field!