PDA

View Full Version : White LS1 Camaro

94greenbandit
09-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Saw it this morning just before getting on the freeway by Hales Corners. License plate said ID WINN. Car sounded nice

GHOSST
09-22-2011, 04:18 PM
That dude still around? I think he might be a member on here. Last thing I remember about that plate was a "plate off" race with SMOKDU and someone backed down or declined, I don't remember who, it was years ago. I hear its pretty fast but not fast enough for plates like that.

Nickerz
09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
That dude still around? I think he might be a member on here. Last thing I remember about that plate was a "plate off" race with SMOKDU and someone backed down or declined, I don't remember who, it was years ago. I hear its pretty fast but not fast enough for plates like that.

If he could actually hang with Mark's car at all in its low 9s\8s days then it was fast enough for that plate. There aren't really that many 9 second cars on the street. If it was Houston, sure, that plate better mean low 8s at least if not lower. But this is Milwaukee. Our scene, while not mild is not that wild either.

Crawlin
09-24-2011, 07:09 AM
It can't hang with Mark's old car. The guy drove through Oscar's parking lot and with the plate and Mark's joking nature, he challenged him to a race. We all left with Mark thinking it was actually gonna happen and the guy never showed. If I remember right, he's a Mercedes tech at International. He has been up at Fast Times a couple times and knows Big Mike from their. Figured that car was long gone.

GHOSST
09-24-2011, 03:27 PM
It can't hang with Mark's old car. The guy drove through Oscar's parking lot and with the plate and Mark's joking nature, he challenged him to a race. We all left with Mark thinking it was actually gonna happen and the guy never showed. If I remember right, he's a Mercedes tech at International. He has been up at Fast Times a couple times and knows Big Mike from their. Figured that car was long gone.

Ah thats right, its been a while. I remember now that WAS at Oscars! Yea, no way was that car hanging with Mark's vert, I heard that SS was low 12's at best, yet he sports ID WINN. You can't have crap talking plates around metro Milwaukee if you can't back them up, that's car enthusiast suicide! I also remember some black Grand National that was supposed to race Mark, but never showed, or got pulled over, some crap. Man I miss Oscars.. Fun times.

Crawlin
09-24-2011, 09:31 PM
That would be Dr. Buick on this board. Don't know the full story on that one.

GHOSST
09-24-2011, 11:14 PM
I remember he was real skinny. But I do recall like 2 or 3 black GN's on highway between 03-05.

Dr.Buick
09-25-2011, 07:01 PM
Ah thats right, its been a while. I remember now that WAS at Oscars! Yea, no way was that car hanging with Mark's vert, I heard that SS was low 12's at best, yet he sports ID WINN. You can't have crap talking plates around metro Milwaukee if you can't back them up, that's car enthusiast suicide! I also remember some black Grand National that was supposed to race Mark, but never showed, or got pulled over, some crap. Man I miss Oscars.. Fun times.

That was me!!!! I did get pulled over not the first time on hwy 100. I singed up for marks KING OF THE STREET race and he called me and it was not a street car! It was a car I bought from Stan (black guy in a wheel chair) Mark found out it was A Duttweiler Stage 4.1L that went 9.32 all day long and drove it with a/c and cruise.
plate was RUQUIKR. and Mark did not have the cash to race that night. Big Mike was there he can tell the story. Dave Jackus put up the cash on my car!

yep good old days. need 1000rwhp to have anything now days

GHOSST
09-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Sweet. Small highway, lol. That would have been a good race.