PDA

View Full Version : Dam insurance agenceys are closed sat & sun ............

awsomeears
09-10-2011, 12:09 PM
Had the appraiser here today for the Nova, called my insurance and there closed. God dam it what was I thinking, but ohhh well can't rush appraising and insurance :mad:

I really wanted to make it to gus's due to the turn out, any other large shows coming up other then Gus's this month ?

:thumbsup

JC70SS
09-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Won't hagerty or grundy let you do it online? I hope that is who you are using for that car anyway!

pOrk
09-10-2011, 03:15 PM
hagerty and grundy both suck, you cant even drive the car to work for a day or the grocery store etc etc and max mileage of 2000 / year. Do you guys really drive your cars that little?

Prince Valiant
09-10-2011, 03:44 PM
hagerty and grundy both suck, you cant even drive the car to work for a day or the grocery store etc etc and max mileage of 2000 / year. Do you guys really drive your cars that little?I have no mileage limitations w/ my Hagerty? Thought grundy was the same too :confused

As for the commuting restriction, that's fine given the price of the coverage and how they cover me in the event of a total loss. The price they quote is for a limited/non daily driver car which is more likely to be in a position to get in an accident. Plus, when I drive to work, I'm not really driving to work, so I can.

JC70SS
09-10-2011, 04:12 PM
No mileage restrictions. What sucks is when you get a shitty stated value policy form someplace like state farm and they screw you in the event of a total loss.