PDA

View Full Version : ANyone attending MATC South this semester?

Firefighter Z
08-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Anyone attending MATC South semester..

Just wondering...

I'm Majoring for my Fire Science Degree.:headbang

88Nightmare
08-29-2011, 03:51 PM
My girlfriend is attending police academy there

Firefighter Z
08-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Awesome...

I seen this one guy in my class get kicked out and probably got dropped by the Teacher.

The guy was listening to his I-pod while the instructor was talking, the instructor saw this told him to take them off and put it away, he did but with a fuss... So then the instructor was going over the Syllabus of their rules and one of them was no hats, well this guy had his hat on and was instructed to take it off, this time he made more of a fuss and he decided to flip the instructor the bird under the table and the instructor saw this and told him to get out and don't come back.

They guy was 19 and just wasted $380.00 for nothing lol.

stenchmiester
08-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Im here as i type this takkin my associate degree in electricity

That_Guy
08-31-2011, 11:11 PM
Awesome...

I seen this one guy in my class get kicked out and probably got dropped by the Teacher.

The guy was listening to his I-pod while the instructor was talking, the instructor saw this told him to take them off and put it away, he did but with a fuss... So then the instructor was going over the Syllabus of their rules and one of them was no hats, well this guy had his hat on and was instructed to take it off, this time he made more of a fuss and he decided to flip the instructor the bird under the table and the instructor saw this and told him to get out and don't come back.

They guy was 19 and just wasted $380.00 for nothing lol.

Thats freakin nuts. Why? why was he even there?

Firefighter Z
09-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Exactly why? Finacial Aid must of payed for it... The books are not cheap either...

That_Guy
09-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Exactly why? Finacial Aid must of payed for it... The books are not cheap either...

I have this dude in one of my classes. If he doesn't drop in the next 3 weeks ill be shocked. Told the class he is going to school "fo free" So he thought he would "givez is a try"

Nickerz
09-03-2011, 02:06 PM
I have this dude in one of my classes. If he doesn't drop in the next 3 weeks ill be shocked. Told the class he is going to school "fo free" So he thought he would "givez is a try"

Either he is a complete moron and thinks FAFSA is "free money" or he is using Welfare credits to go back to school. There is a W2 program where they can receive Welfare to live off AND go back to school essentially for free.

One of our friends is a registrar, and the stories we've heard are unbelievable. People that can't read or even do basic math being admitted to college. What a waste of time and resources.