Hand laid fiberglass, 1000 grade base
size: 151cm
flex: medium-stiff

Bindings:
Nidecker semi baseless pro
aluminum frame, plastic heel cup
fully adjustable
4 X 4 pattern

This is a great board for someone that wants to start snowboarding, or a board that you could pick up for your girlfriend etc. There are some chips on the top laminate on the tail but the base is perfect, no deep gouges or anything. Its time for me to get something new so I want to get rid of this one first. If it doesn't sell, I will ride it again this year.

asking: $100 for everything.

I also have a set of Morrow freestyle boots size 12 that work awesome with these bindings that I would be willing to let go also for cheap. Lets make a deal! I don't have pics of the board/boots but you can come check it out whenever you want.

Crawlin
08-24-2004, 02:15 PM
WHEW, thought you were getting out of it completely!!! I need some more friends to hit the slopes with.

jbiscuit
08-24-2004, 03:00 PM
NO WAY Chris....I am gonna board a lot more this winter. I want to get an 05 Sims board so I just wanna sell this guy first. We are already planning a trip to the U.P that I'm sure you would be interested in!

A B4C Z
08-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Hey if you need to get rid of it. Im not sure what they will give you but my friend(matt) works at Sport and Fitness Traders(Boardwurx SOON TO BE) and they buy old stuff and sell new stuff. Maybe as a last resort if you cant get rid of it

Kyle

jbiscuit
08-24-2004, 03:17 PM
cool thanks man!