PDA

View Full Version : 4bdr/2.5 bath House in Waukesha FS

Crawlin
08-27-2011, 07:19 AM
Parent's are selling their house. They built it in '92. Father and I just finished the room with the bicycle in it and the laundry room in the last couple months. It makes the whole basement a finished area along with the pool table area. Same thing with the backroom with the cabinets. Granite countertops are less than a year old as well. 3.5 car garage and on the larger side of that. Deeper and slightly wider than your standard garage measurements. Could fit 3 cars/2 motorcycles/riding mower/snowblower while still having work bench at front of the main garage and storage at the small portion.

Great family starter house. They already found their new house. Don't need to sell this one to move, but with me being in school for another year or two I'm not in the position to buy it and sister already has her house. It's a block or two away from Waukesha North H.S. and then only a couple blocks more to Lowell Elementary as well as Summitview Elementary. Dad picked this lot to build on because it had the only flat backyard in the whole court.

http://www.shorewest.com/homes/1219395_METRO-2619_Whitby_Ct-Waukesha-WI-53188-4106

Wagonbacker9
08-27-2011, 02:58 PM
my ex's rents have a place that I believe is the same floorplan. Gorgous house, theirs is on the other side of town.

Good luck to them in this market...

Crawlin
08-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah took a couple months for the house down the street to sell, but they were asking 30k more and its the same house. Actually sold for 15k more than they are asking. If Liz and I hadn't signed the lease for our apartment he was just gonna have us rent that house until I was finished up school. Luckily like I said doesn't need to sell it to buy the new one since the mortgage is so small.

I know its odd to post it up here, but just figured in case anyone knew people looking.