PDA

View Full Version : 4Rent - 3 br / 2 bath Lower w/ 3 car garage

PonyKiller87
08-22-2011, 11:51 AM
Well it looks like I'm finally moving out of Cudahy. So I would like to rent out the lower part of our duplex where we live now. This would start out as a year long lease, could possibly turn into a rent to own if there is interest. The house is just off Layton and Pennsilvania.

It a 3 bedroom, 2 bath(1 is a master bath) lower of a duplex.
-Has kitchen with all appliances (stove, fridge, dishwasher, garbage disposal.. all purchased new in 2005)
-Brand new laminant wood flooring in all rooms(accept bathrooms and kitchen) as of Jan-Feb of this year.
-All of the bedrooms have ceiling fans.
-Every room in the house is wired for phone and cable.
-Large unfinished basement with laundry hook ups. If needed I have an old old washer and dryer set that I can leave to get someone buy till they get better ones.
-Basement is clean and never floods.
-House has gas heat, gas hot water, and A/C average utility bills are $100 a month, thats keeping the temp around 72-74 year round. In the summer with the a/c off it will get as cheep as $50 a month.

The best part for most people here is the garage.
Its 30' x 24' with a 16 foot door in the middle of the 30' side. It has its own electrical service and panel. So far its only wired up for lights, garage door, a few receptacles and two different configuration 220V oulets for a welder. Walls are all insulated and drywalled. The people upstairs park 1 car on the driveway leaving you 2 spaces (in addition to the space in the garage)

There is a large back yard. It isn't fenced in but both neighbors have fences so pretty much the drive way is the only area that is open. There is a large wood playset that I just put back there that I would like to sell to whoever moves in so I don't have to move it again. Also this is a great neighborhood for kids. There are tons of little kids around this area for yours to play with, the ice cream truck comes by several times a day in the summer, and the house is about 10 blocks from the Cudahy Elementary school. I'm looking for someone responsible that I can trust to take care of my house like it was thier own. You would be responsible for mowing the lawn and clearing the snow(I will leave a nice self propelled push mower and single stage snow blower)

Rent will be $1100 a month with water included. You would pay, gas, electric, cable.... This would be a year lease with Security deposit and first months rent at move in. Tenetively I am planning for the house to be available Oct 1st but that could be flexible. PM me if your interested

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa255/PonyKiller87/House%20Stuff/House.png
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa255/PonyKiller87/House%20Stuff/Floorplan.png

pOrk
08-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Ready to sell the building now? PM me with a price and address if yes...

350-Z28
08-22-2011, 04:43 PM
did you google earth the pictures of the house? Or at least the birdseye? Love the garage, would kill to have that now. So free bump.

PonyKiller87
08-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah Like I said above, the garage is the best part about the place. I'm at the point now where when I move I'm going to have to get a storage unit because I've accumulated so much stuff that I won't have enough room with anything smaller than the 3 car.

awsomeears
08-22-2011, 08:37 PM
Its a pretty nice area and the house is also nice, I was there to tune up the A/C 3 years ago !

PonyKiller87
08-22-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks, its actually nicer since you were here last, I've fixed up a bunch of stuff.

Cutlass Queen
08-25-2011, 06:58 AM
bump...where are you looking at moving too kev?

PonyKiller87
08-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Cedarburg / Grafton / Saukville / Port Washington... somewhere in that area. Aidan is going to school in Saukville starting in a few weeks and his dad lives in Port, just to much driving for Michelle, especially being pregnant now.

PonyKiller87
08-31-2011, 10:07 PM
Due to the large number of people that we have interested we have decided to setup showing times where people can stop by, look at the place and fill out an application if they are interested in renting. If you can't make one of these times we might be able to arrange a time for next week, but again due to the amount of interest I can't set up that many private showings.

Sat Sept 3rd, 12:00 to 2:00
Sun Sept 4th, 12:00 to 2:00

The address is 2702 East Holmes. If you happen to drive by before this weekend, I apologize for the lawn, with getting the house ready inside I haven't had time to keep up with the yard, but this weekend I will be taking care of it.

The place will not be available to rent until Mid Oct because that is the soonest that we can be out and into our new place.

lasttimearound
09-19-2011, 02:34 PM
did this ever rent out?

PonyKiller87
09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Yes, people are moving in in october as soon as I get all my junk out.

Mods can lock this up. Thanks.