PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Street Certified Car show @ state fair parking lot AUG 27, 2011

BeesTwinEG
08-18-2011, 02:05 AM
I'm sure most or everyone heard about Street Certified. No its not just for imports its for everything.
It's going to be a great show just like last year
Street Certified's 2nd Annual Car Show

When: August 27th, 2011
Where: State Fair Grounds in Milwaukee, WI
TIME: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
ALL CARS & MOTORCYCLES WELCOME!

Awards Will Be Given To:
Best In Show People's Choice
Best Paint Best Classic
Most JDM Best Domestic
Best 90's OEM Best EDM
Best Sound Best Team

People's Choice Motorcycle
Best Motorcycle Paint
Best In Show Motorcycle
You can pre register. @ http://www.streetcertifiedauto.com/

please mods don't take this down, it's for everyone I would please ask everyone in this forum just to come out for couple hrs and hang out and tell the milwaukee car scene the amercian muscles are still around!

Flicktitty
08-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Had a good time last year, plan on going again this year.

BR3W CITY
08-18-2011, 12:14 PM
tell the milwaukee car scene the amercian muscles are still around!

there is a car scene BESIDES the american muscle crowd in WI lol?
I'm not hating, I'll prob roll down for this show....but I never see much of a "scene" in the other markets. I know there are some decent import shows every year, but compared to stuff I've seen elsewhere WI just doesn't bring it that stuff. I've NEVER seen a good (read GOOD) Euro show in the area. I would have killed for one back when I had my 5 series.

Flicktitty
08-18-2011, 12:19 PM
There seems to be a growing and fairly strong euro scene (VW/AUDI) atleast in the area. and Imports have a pretty good showing too.

BeesTwinEG
08-18-2011, 03:33 PM
VW is not german car in my personal opinion and i dont want to be racist, but more mexicans drive VW than any white, black, yellow or blue people.
btw, most of the parts VW are made in mexico.
audi, another hand good car but still a lemon.
but yes, please bring all the american muscle! hopefully turn out would be bigger than last year!

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
08-18-2011, 03:53 PM
I went there last year and in my opinion, it was a biased show. Granted it was the 1st year but it was not run and organized all that well. Large area and very spread out. Crowds of people and cars all over the entire lot and felt segregated. Lowriders and the like were in one spot while the imports were over in another area and so on.

Maybe as the show improves i will consider attending, but I will have to pass this year. Hopefully everything goes smooth and the turnout is greater.

The Shaolin
08-18-2011, 04:15 PM
They should have a spot where you can tow your car in and give a "best car on jackstands" award.

pOrk
08-18-2011, 04:30 PM
20 bucks to get in? lol yea right.

And Bee, whats with that retarded ass post? Who gives a fuck what color the people are that drive vw's? Or any car for that matter?

Oh yea, My GERMAN VW was made in GERMANY. Boo ya

Wagonbacker9
08-18-2011, 06:23 PM
20 bucks to get in? lol yea right.

And Bee, whats with that retarded ass post? Who gives a fuck what color the people are that drive vw's? Or any car for that matter?

Both of these things.... agree.

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the Chicago Holden cruise that day instead of this... since all the WI GTO guys apparently don't let their cars out of the garage... I'll join the FIBs.

BeesTwinEG
08-18-2011, 06:39 PM
just wanted to let everyone know from my personal opinion. and no this is simon not bee.
didnt know that they were actually charging 20 bucks. I thought they were charging 3-5 bucks?

Wagonbacker9
08-18-2011, 06:43 PM
just wanted to let everyone know from my personal opinion.

sometimes on the internet... its OK to keep that to yourself.

BeesTwinEG
08-18-2011, 06:54 PM
world wide web. anyways, just got an email back, and it is 10 bucks to get in.
hope some of you can make it!

Russ Jerome
08-18-2011, 10:24 PM
So close to my house I'll probably enter, see if my Honda gets best paint (krylon hammer finish).
https://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/Home/delux2.JPG

LIZMO
08-26-2011, 10:17 PM
freee bump for tomorrow

BeesTwinEG
08-27-2011, 10:16 AM
nice scooter! want to sell it ? lol
and thanks liz for the bump! its today, bring your american muscle or in fact any car that is cool!

Dr.Buick
08-27-2011, 10:33 AM
at 20 bucks a car whats for dinner?

DRK
08-27-2011, 11:02 AM
I'm sure most or everyone heard about Street Certified. No its not just for imports its for everything.
It's going to be a great show just like last year
Street Certified's 2nd Annual Car Show

will shop cars be there? we need lolz you racist bastard

jamestown478
08-28-2011, 12:52 AM
VW is not german car in my personal opinion and i dont want to be racist, but more mexicans drive VW than any white, black, yellow or blue people.
btw, most of the parts VW are made in mexico.
audi, another hand good car but still a lemon.
but yes, please bring all the american muscle! hopefully turn out would be bigger than last year!

more mexicans may drive vw's but they sure the hell don't do anything with them > most of the actual euro scene here are all whites... and the parts aren't made in mexico

BeesTwinEG
08-28-2011, 11:30 AM
show went great!

BR3W CITY
08-28-2011, 03:03 PM
more mexicans may drive vw's but they sure the hell don't do anything with them > most of the actual euro scene here are all whites... and the parts aren't made in mexico

your right, they are made in china like everyone elses.

jamestown478
08-29-2011, 05:56 PM
nope. Most are made in beru germany. The rest in southern germany.