PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of B.S.!!!

LEWETHETIGER73
08-16-2011, 06:43 PM
What the fuck is going on?!? He admitted this was raciall motivated and nothing happens!

http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-20110816-state-fair-mob,0,6931812.story#tugs_story_display

Yooformula
08-16-2011, 07:15 PM
shouldnt that make it a hate crime?

DRK
08-16-2011, 07:59 PM
shouldnt that make it a hate crime?

Double standard bullshit. Only white people can commit a hate crime or be racist.

spooln30
08-16-2011, 08:23 PM
^So FN true. Sad.

Irish
08-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Only white people can commit a hate crime or be racist.

Yes.

GTSLOW
08-16-2011, 08:54 PM
Disapointing......

Rocket Power
08-16-2011, 09:16 PM
You guys can't possibly be surprised that the Milw County DA did this, can you?

That_Guy
08-16-2011, 09:38 PM
the system has failed again

VroomPshhTsi
08-16-2011, 09:58 PM
Where does it say he admitted it was racially motivated?

flyin_blue_egg
08-16-2011, 10:59 PM
^^^What he said...and lets not forget the investigation is ongoing...damn ppl settle down!

Rocket Power
08-17-2011, 12:00 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/127902613.html

A teenager has been charged with three counts of being party to the crime of armed robbery, use of force in connection with the attacks by black youths against whites on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair, the Milwaukee County district attorney's office announced Tuesday.

The teen is charged as a juvenile and no hate crime enhancers have been attached to the counts, according to Milwaukee County Chief Deputy District Attorney Kent Lovern.

Evidence against the youth does not support any hate crime enhancers, but they could be used against others who might face charges in connection with the assaults, Lovern said.

A telephone call to the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center seeking the petition against the youth was not immediately returned Tuesday afternoon.

The teen is being held in juvenile detention, Lovern said.

West Allis police said the 16-year-old boy told them he and other African-American juveniles beat up white people because they were "easy targets."

State Fair, West Allis and Milwaukee police arrested 31 people on opening night of the fair for loitering, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and an outstanding warrant.

In addition to the arrests, West Allis police have said they were investigating nine assaults, one robbery and one attempted robbery.

Rocket Power
08-17-2011, 12:13 AM
939.645(1)(b)
(b) Intentionally selects the person against whom the crime under par. (a) is committed or selects the property that is damaged or otherwise affected by the crime under par. (a) in whole or in part because of the actor's belief or perception regarding the race, religion, color, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry of that person or the owner or occupant of that property, whether or not the actor's belief or perception was correct.

Nix
08-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Where does it say he admitted it was racially motivated?

I was just watching channel 4 and they happened to mention this story again. They said the 16 year old told the police that he was specifically targeting white people. Even after that the Milwaukee County DA decided to not to charge him with a hate crime. He was in childrens court for three charges or attempted robbery.

I'm rather confused on why the DA did not persue this as a hate crime when the person in question said that they did specifically target whites. I truly believe that if the shoe was on the other foot that there would be a much different out come.

Just my .02

VroomPshhTsi
08-17-2011, 07:32 AM
I completely agree, but nowhere in the fox 6 link did it say he admitted it was racially motivated. I was simply looking for evidence.

Crawlin
08-17-2011, 10:23 AM
well lets consider the fact that the voting majority of the city of milwaukee is black.

no such thing as "right or wrong" just what makes your majority city happy so you can keep your job

Rocket Power
08-17-2011, 10:41 AM
well lets consider the fact that the voting majority of the city of milwaukee is black.

no such thing as "right or wrong" just what makes your majority city happy so you can keep your job

Which is racist. If a mob of white people beat up some black people, because they are black, I would be just as mad about it. And it would still be a hate crime.

If you are going to have a penalty enhancer it needs to be used equally across the board ,regardless of whether or not you are trying to not offend a group.

BR3W CITY
08-17-2011, 10:43 AM

does not compute

Crawlin
08-17-2011, 11:08 AM
^^^^

Hahahaha

How do you think Obama won? Bunch of people coming out that normally didn't who didn't care what the political view was, "he was just my color" (and of course paying for mortgages and free cars)

Rocket - I agree its totally reverse racist to hold whites to standards that other races do not have to attain. I'm just saying that in the political climate that is today, do you really think this decision was made with the LAW in mind, or was it handed down from above to not press further than bare minimum.

Waver
08-17-2011, 11:59 AM
I am willing to bet that they didnt add the hate crime enhancer because they didnt want Milwaukee to be labeled racist.

PureSound15
08-17-2011, 12:13 PM
I am willing to bet that they didnt add the hate crime enhancer because they didnt want Milwaukee to be labeled racist.

We're already there, though.

http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-20110331-segregated-city,0,1395756.story

Nix
08-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Follow the link and watch the clip of the news cast. http://bcove.me/7hj1635s

On channel 4 they keep talking about how the teen said he was targeting white people becuase they were "easy targets". How does that not get classified as a hate crime? I usually am not at a loss of words, this however has me at a loss for words. What am I missing here? He openly admitted it, it is on record but yet they won't add this to the charges?

Is it becuase he didn't call whites honkies or crackers? Or whatever you want to call me

Crawlin
08-17-2011, 02:15 PM
We're already there, though.

http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-20110331-segregated-city,0,1395756.story

Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett says the reason for this is rooted in the region's economic and political history. "We've got housing policies, zoning policies, steering that occurs in real estate industry. Historically that offers, and I think there are still some people who don't want to live with people who have different skin colors than theirs."

Well since all of that has been run by democratic policies, who's gonna get the finger pointed at them? AND of course when you look at the difference between areas. Use 32nd and State since I drive that all the time. Go 5 blocks east and its trash all over the streets and people littering like its there job. Then go 5 blocks west of Miller "Valley" and you have well kept areas and nice housing that looks like they are maintained. No one wants to have property next to shit holes, no matter what race is living there.

xxsn0blindxx
08-18-2011, 07:50 AM
If the races were reversed you'd see Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton all over this shit, but I haven't seen a thing on the news from either on of them. These guys normally aren't shy to comment on racism involving blacks and if there is any time for them to step up and be leaders of the black community it is now.

Crawlin
08-18-2011, 08:12 AM
I posted all the links of crap on Al Sharpton's Facebook page and all I got was responses about how it is still our fault for suppressing their race

da.milwaukee@da.wi.gov

there's the DA's email address for "citizen messages"

of course you won't get a response, however it was fun to send a strongly worded email thanking them for segregating them even more.