PDA

View Full Version : Big Guy Foam Hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Made it on the morning news on channel 6 he is a buddy of mine that makes all the crazy foam hats,he has made them for all sorts of folks,Harrison Ford,Carroll Shelby,Jack Roush and many others,you can hear me in the clip from the Harrison Ford hat and also see Spike Mike Jaber in a picture with the P51 hat he made.
So cool to see something like that when you know the people.
Great job Jeff!!!!!!!!!!

Holeshot
08-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Saw the special on him last night during Packers family night on 6. Very cool.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
08-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Congrads Jeff. Amazing attention to detail.

Car Guy
08-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Very cool, I have a small bit of history with Jeff. About ten years ago I watched an interview of him by MPTV-PBS 10/36 regarding his foam hats. The interviewer and Jeff were in his work shop and I seen a couple (Ford and Chevy) foam V8 engine creations on a shelf in the background. I called Jeff and spoke to him about buying a 'Chevrolet colored' version. At this time he was only experimenting with the V8 engine hats but said he would make one for me. I was thrilled and could not have been more impressed with what I received, too cool for words. It sat in my closet unused for many years until a few Halloweens ago when I went as a 'dirty mechanic.' Everybody loved the hat/costume and I tried to advertise as much as possible for Jeff not knowing if he was still in the foam hat business, good to hear he still is. He seemed like a great guy when we talked on the phone......

I wish I had a better picture, you cannot see the carburetor on top......

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/KarGuy/halloween%20costumes/100_1434.jpg

pOrk
08-07-2011, 04:40 PM
foam hats huh? didn't realize there was a market for that...

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2011, 04:54 PM
small world