PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 93 F150 4x4 5spd

350-Z28
08-01-2011, 08:41 AM
Asking $850 or trade. SOLD!!!!!

I've been advertising it as a 92 in the past and looked at my title when I had a sale pending and oops it's a 93, I know it's not a big deal. Anyways truck needs work and I'll be honest about everything it needs. It's a 302 5spd 4x4. 4x4 works, engine runs rough, rear main seal leaks pretty bad, dipstick tube is broken off (have both dipstick and broken tube section in the truck).

Odometer shows 204k no idea if that's actual mileage on the engine or not. Supposedly the trans, clutch, and flywheel only have 46k on the clock. I aquired this in a trade a while ago and was debating keeping or selling it, but getting married soon so I could either use the cash or a trade that'll make me smile.

Trades I would be interested in, toyota 4x4 truck 5spd can be old and rusty just need solid floors and stuff not falling out of the bed, Older 4x4 1/2ton trucks prefer carbed Chevy's, again doesnt have to be pretty. Would trade for welding equipment (machines not helmets, i have 4 helmets one fo which is a speedglas so no use for more helmets) and firearms as well.

Can send pics on request via e-mail or SMS message to a phone.