PDA

View Full Version : Pick n slave Monolpoy Pieces

CATNHAT
07-30-2011, 12:49 PM
Anyone got any laying around they dont want--I need to give the kids something to do to occupy there time.

TIA

lordairgtar
07-30-2011, 03:57 PM
No, yer just hoping for the winning pieces. Don't drag in the kids in your little ploy LOL

Holeshot
07-30-2011, 05:16 PM
No, yer just hoping for the winning pieces. Don't drag in the kids in your little ploy LOL

Im collecting them too ! But they are for me.

CATNHAT
07-30-2011, 09:08 PM

No seriously--I have 4 kids under 10 and they are going to win me some MONAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Plus they are driving me nuts

Z You L8r
08-01-2011, 10:22 PM
This "game" is the biggest waste of time for me. I'd agree it is a good time consumer for the kids but come on, I spend about $130 per week at Pick n Save and get about 20-25 tickets each week and I can't even get a fricken $2 Pick n Save gift card. Worst idea ever! Just give me some lower prices, especially out in Pewaukee where there is no competition and they charge stupid prices compared to other pick n saves

thezfunk
08-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Woodmans FTW. I love shopping at Woodmans. Costco is going up out there in Pewaukee too so that will also help. I hate Pick'n Save and I refuse to shop there. Vote with your dollars.

CATNHAT
08-02-2011, 08:56 AM
This "game" is the biggest waste of time for me. I'd agree it is a good time consumer for the kids but come on, I spend about $130 per week at Pick n Save and get about 20-25 tickets each week and I can't even get a fricken $2 Pick n Save gift card. Worst idea ever! Just give me some lower prices, especially out in Pewaukee where there is no competition and they charge stupid prices compared to other pick n saves

Yeah no shit. I usually drive out to Delafield to the Sentry cause I cant stand pick n slave. Plus the sentry in Delafield is stocked with cougars! Everytime I go there I see a hot--I mean REALLY hot cougar! Cougars FTW!

Aldis sucks. Woodmans is the cheapest but is to far away.

I heard someone in Hales Corners won the house playing pickn save monopoly?

88Nightmare
08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
fuck pick n save. I'd say they have the worst produce ever, but I generally reserve that title for woodmans. Pick n Save is fine for the staples like toilet paper, milk...etc, but when it comes to fresh stuff, I take the drive to Whole Foods

lordairgtar
08-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Yeah no shit. I usually drive out to Delafield to the Sentry cause I cant stand pick n slave. Plus the sentry in Delafield is stocked with cougars! Everytime I go there I see a hot--I mean REALLY hot cougar! Cougars FTW!

How much are those said Cougars? Do they go on sale ever?

Waver
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
5 dolla to make you holla

CATNHAT
08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
How much are those said Cougars? Do they go on sale ever?
I am pretty sure the elusive delafield cougar is pretty expensive. Coupons dont work either. Bling does.

Korndogg
08-02-2011, 09:22 PM
LOL....I'm working for a company that does supermarket refrigeration and if you saw some of the shit I have seen, you wouldn't want to shop at any store. Our big contract is Pick N Save but we also do Sendiks, Outpost, Costco, and various other stores. Sendiks is by far the cleanest and most well kept out of any of them by far. We do the installs and service on most of these stores and I think in some of them, they are cleaner when the construction is taking place haha. Also a protip for everyone, ice machines are the nastiest things out there.