PDA

View Full Version : 1974 442 Solid Nevada car

Memphis
07-20-2011, 06:42 PM
1974 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442. This car came from Nevada which is good...car is very solid and clean...and bad....the interior is baked. Right front fender is damaged. Floors frame and trunk are all very solid. Interior is completely shot. Will need to be completely redone. Console is nice, buckets are good but not the correct color. 350 4 bbl motor runs good, trans shifts fine but the car has been sitting awhile. Should be gone through, tune up, fluids., etc. Currently has no choke hooked up so its a bit cold blooded. Has an HEI electronic ignition, original points distributor is also included. Car is an a/c car and all the parts are there but it does not work. All glass is good, has chrome craeger wheels on it. Rear tires are not street legal, due to this and the car sitting, it should be towed. Air cleaner is in the trunk but does not fit with the HEI distributor. Included with the car is two cars parted out worth of extra parts. Three fenders...two right and one left, trunk lid, four bumpers (I think its 2 front 2 rear) alot of the red interior plastic you will need, a red rear seat back, white interior includes bench seat, complete rear seat, plastics, etc., seatbelts, newer (76-77?) red bucket seats one is taped up one the side, 2 stock flat hoods, 2 complete header panels, extra wiring, dash panels, gauge pods, you name it. You get it all. $2500, pretty firm on the price with all the parts. MAY consider partial trades.

LEWETHETIGER73
07-20-2011, 09:00 PM
pictures or it doesn't exist!!

Memphis
07-20-2011, 09:29 PM
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd67/memphis0703/1974%20442/4423.jpg

I have more, if you want to see something let me know and I can email them.

Memphis
08-26-2011, 09:53 PM
New plug wires, runs much better now. Also has a basic chrome air cleaner now as well. $2000