PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Chevy Dealer?

GHOSST
07-16-2011, 07:24 AM
Who is the best, most haggle free Chevy dealer in the WI area? Looking to put an order in for a vehicle. Thanks for your help BCM.

Jimmy

88Nightmare
07-16-2011, 07:45 AM
I've had good luck with holz but others here may tell you different.

Dr.Buick
07-16-2011, 08:07 AM
I will say (as much as mark s can be a putz) Heiser in west allis was easy to deal with in and out. Brain crandle is the general manger and takes care of everone. Its about the service not the price

But Uptown motors is a sponser here and they have a chevy store in Slinger

Cryptic
07-16-2011, 08:08 AM
2 cars from Holz, I had Chris (Crawlin) verify the pricing and he said I wasnt going to be able to better anywhere else. Holtz does a lot of volume and they give you a pretty nice dealer discount right off the bat... at least on new cars anyway.

Waver
07-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I work for a large dealer group and I can sell new cars from any of their stores (I just have to deliver them from there). sooooo pm sent

pOrk
07-16-2011, 09:59 AM
I will say (as much as mark s can be a putz) Heiser in west allis was easy to deal with in and out. Brain crandle is the general manger and takes care of everone. Its about the service not the price

But Uptown motors is a sponser here and they have a chevy store in Slinger

lol, I remember helping a friend buy a car form their. They attempted to bend her over backwards as soon as I left, fucking JOKE.

GHOSST
07-17-2011, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the info guys.

SMOKDU
07-18-2011, 10:00 PM
I do not want to start any shit but i can tell you that i own the store and i give people i know that deal with me the best deal in town. if you want to save money call me. BTW Jim S just got a good deal. i do not know what his problem is with me but it is his issue not mine.

mark
414-899-9809

ps i guess i am not a putz when he wants a deal and has his wife call me.

wrath
07-19-2011, 05:19 AM
I bought two cars from Holz way out in Watertown.

GHOSST
07-19-2011, 06:13 AM
I do not want to start any shit but i can tell you that i own the store and i give people i know that deal with me the best deal in town. if you want to save money call me. BTW Jim S just got a good deal. i do not know what his problem is with me but it is his issue not mine.

mark
414-899-9809

ps i guess i am not a putz when he wants a deal and has his wife call me.

Which store?

SMOKDU
07-19-2011, 02:50 PM
Our Family runs Heiser Chevrolet two stores / Heiser Ford / Cadillac / Northpoint Ford is ours also. He are making changes for the better i hope. more fair pricing and less hassle. Sales ?service /parts/bodyshop.

Wagonbacker9
07-19-2011, 09:43 PM
I bought from uptown (ford store, but I tend to view dealer groups as just that), and will probably not go back. I was promised that a 2nd key would be provided for my car, and it never came, also the car had an aftermarket intake on it and they dealer never informed me if my warranty (which I purchased) is in fact valid or not, because they couldn't confirm for me if that was an issue.

lordairgtar
07-20-2011, 04:13 PM
I bought two cars from Holz. I thought they did pretty well except for the snafu on the color I originally wanted. But I find I like the Victory Red much better. Tony Crawford is a good guy at Holz.

88Nightmare
07-20-2011, 11:25 PM
I like Tony Crawford at Holz, I've dealt with him before. For the love of god, stay away from Boucher Chevy in Waukesha... long story.

brotherbenn83
07-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I like Tony Crawford at Holz, I've dealt with him before. For the love of god, stay away from Boucher Chevy in Waukesha... long story.

I worked at Holz for 9 years, and now at Boucher...for the most part all sales people are subhuman. If you find someone you like, stick with them. I'd recommend Ron Barber or Glen Jones at Holz...at Boucher I don't know enough of the sales staff.