PDA

View Full Version : Bittersweet

fivonut
07-11-2011, 05:39 PM
After 7 tonight my mustang will be gone. This will be the first time since 95 that I have not had at least one in my garage. On a good note, that money is being invested in my company and in a few years the company will replace it for me!! With what depends on how well things go.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Waver
07-11-2011, 06:47 PM
After 7 tonight my mustang will be gone. This will be the first time since 95 that I have not had at least one in my garage. On a good note, that money is being invested in my company and in a few years the company will replace it for me!! With what depends on how well things go.

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk

Devin, it is sad to see it go, however, honestly, that you are doing is a good thing. Your business will get you another one.

Crawlin
07-11-2011, 06:53 PM
AWESOME! Yes it's sad to see things go, but like Nick said, there is an opportunity to move forward with your business and to enjoy that. I could show you the old Chevelle and Cutlass convertible and piddly crap that my dad gave up on to invest in owning the construction business. Now look at his toys. You'll definitely get there too!

fivonut
07-11-2011, 08:23 PM
AWESOME! Yes it's sad to see things go, but like Nick said, there is an opportunity to move forward with your business and to enjoy that. I could show you the old Chevelle and Cutlass convertible and piddly crap that my dad gave up on to invest in owning the construction business. Now look at his toys. You'll definitely get there too!

Thanks guys!! That's a HUGE upside to this. I'm not pissing the money away. It will grow and with some luck I may be able to do better than what I'm thinking right now!!

Waver
07-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys!! That's a HUGE upside to this. I'm not pissing the money away. It will grow and with some luck I may be able to do better than what I'm thinking right now!!

better to have something that appreciates than depreciates.

Reverend Cooper
07-11-2011, 09:26 PM
youll get another

fivonut
07-11-2011, 10:51 PM
youll get another

Hell Yeh I will!!! Just not anytime soon.

88Nightmare
07-11-2011, 10:59 PM
good luck on the business. hopefully it is very rewarding for you. there will always be mustangs around...

FoxStang
07-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Good idea, there will be plenty of Mustangs, plus you might need the funds to weather the upcoming round two of the recession. With great risk comes the possibility of great reward, good to see someone still has the entrepreneurial spirit in this economy, best of luck to you!

venm4u97
07-12-2011, 07:27 AM
have any pics of it?

awsomeears
07-12-2011, 09:21 PM
What kind of biz-nas... ?

TraceDaddy
07-12-2011, 10:27 PM
what kind of biz-nas... ? x2

fivonut
07-12-2011, 10:51 PM
What kind of biz-nas... ?

x2

I have a type 07 FFL, Manyfacturer/Dealer.

fivonut
07-12-2011, 10:53 PM
have any pics of it?

http://webpages.charter.net/fivonut/00stang/DSC00757.JPG

STANMAN
07-13-2011, 05:35 AM
there will always be mustangs around...

Like Mike said, there will always be Mustangs around, now if you were into Camaro's/Firebirds, weeellllll, the advice may be a little different, lol.

But, all zingers aside, great move, it will pay off in the future FOR SURE!

brotherbenn83
07-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Tough week, I sold my GTO last night...now for the first time in 5 years I only have "practical" "sensible" vehicles. I am putting the extra cash into my first house though, so I do feel at least responsible. Good luck with your business!

fivonut
07-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Tough week, I sold my GTO last night...now for the first time in 5 years I only have "practical" "sensible" vehicles. I am putting the extra cash into my first house though, so I do feel at least responsible. Good luck with your business!

Homes are good investments too! I'd say I only have sensible vehicles left but my V10 Superduty isn't very sensible, so I'd be lying.

Waver
07-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Considering on how you use the Superduty, I would say that it is very sensible.....you use that thing to hon a ton of crap all of the time......now if you were to get that tractor/backhoe that your Father-in-law has......well that is a different story!

GHOSST
07-15-2011, 10:14 AM
Sorry to hear man, you'll be back into it in no time. We always find a way