PDA

View Full Version : Father gets his son killed on his graduation day

badass88gt
07-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Saw this on the Bullet, stupid ass kid following his dumbass father's lead gets himself fatally stabbed. Too bad the dad didnt get it too...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/video_shows_fight_that_resulted_pPP2cWoTuPtOZHvsKU CzZI

venm4u97
07-11-2011, 02:06 AM
absolute animals

michelle
07-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Ridiculous.

animal
07-11-2011, 07:30 AM
I dunno that I'd go as far as to say his dad "got him killed" either. Clearly he was in there beating that attendant up under his own free will whether or not the dad started it. He "jumped in" just like fights in middle school :rolf

On a side note, I do think its pretty cool that the other attendant guy had a machete. Not many people choose that option for skull busting. Does anyone know if I can legally conceal a machete in my car once I get my ccw permit? :goof

Yooformula
07-11-2011, 10:10 AM
the kid got what he deserved. his ass should have been calming his old man down not both adding fuel to the fire by jumping in after one already pulled out a machete to defend himself.

Cryptic
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM
I believe the parking attendants were acting in self defense, but in the hell did they have a machete in the parking booth?

And who spends $200 on cologne?

Yooformula
07-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Keep in mind this is NYC. Not hard to imagine a machete being left in the parking lot or an abandoned car, they probably have a ton of weird shit they find. I wonder if the cops found the cologne at all. It would make it even better if the cologne was in the fathers car still. lol

BR3W CITY
07-11-2011, 10:41 AM
The guy with the machete is PROBABLY a Trinitario. They are the only group I can think of that would ever actively carry a machete. The gang is known for machete murders and dismemberment. Maybe I just watch too much Gangland.

As for the guy who got himself killed; if you stepped into my office swinging a shovel at me, I would probably stab your dumb ass with a machete too.

animal
07-11-2011, 11:08 AM
I would probably stab your dumb ass with a machete too.

He didn't though, the non-voorhees guy in the booth had a homemade knife or something they said.

Also, you have too much machete knowledge it would appear... you need to get out more I think:goof

Holeshot
07-11-2011, 01:45 PM
What are you supposed to do when being attacked with a shovel. So the old Man did prison time for armed robbery and selling herion and he's a stand up guy? WTF

animal
07-11-2011, 03:18 PM
What are you supposed to do when being attacked with a shovel

No I agree, I was just correcting you, the stab did not come from the machete, as cool as that would've been, it came from the knife not shown. The only problem with this whole situation is that the dad didn't get stabbed/offed too.

Reverend Cooper
07-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Bunch of fucking pieces of shit

BR3W CITY
07-11-2011, 09:45 PM
animal, there is NO such thing as too much machete knowledge. Also a decent dual purpose weapon and survival tool for the zombie apocalypse. And I do need to get out more; but besides work, and garage time on the truck, and car shows... i don't really get out at all :thumbsup:durr:chair:

Al
07-11-2011, 11:14 PM
WOW! Muller poured the chlorine into his own gene pool!

Too bad there is another bun in the oven.

On a side note, I do think its pretty cool that the other attendant guy had a machete.
Does anyone know if I can legally conceal a machete in my car once I get my ccw permit? :goof

I was thinking the same things.