PDA

View Full Version : Another mob rush?

Crawlin
07-05-2011, 09:05 PM
AWESOME! watching the news and see the story about the mob rush and the beatings that happened over in riverwest.

i know this will go to heated, but when the hell will those punk ass wanna be thugs have their parents step in and do something about their actions?

just imagine, soon enough, when those beatings start, and the "light" training required, I guarantee that there will be a number of people carrying next year and when it happens, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHILD.

just f'ing pathetic

awsomeears
07-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Until this senseless Black Crime stops the general public is going to stay very divided, and its a fucking shame. These young punks have no clue what damage they are doing and its sicking to watch it as I can't do a dam thing about it....

Nobody is perfect I except that, but Mayfair mall then this gas station then Beat Downs after ????

nismodave
07-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Hahaha...Gotta love Milw. County.

Mudd Runner
07-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Just looked up what all happened why are people so f'ing dumb.

That_Guy
07-05-2011, 09:30 PM
conceal carry /thread

awsomeears
07-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Conceal Carry could have changed this situation in a terrible direction, and I mean that in a good and bad way. Imagine a group beating the shit out of you and your packing !!!

Who's to say how many would be dead and the Up-Roar :-0

That_Guy
07-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Conceal Carry could have changed this situation in a terrible direction, and I mean that in a good and bad way. Imagine a group beating the shit out of you and your packing !!!

Who's to say how many would be dead and the Up-Roar :-0

First off.. most situations are resolved with just the flash of a firearm.. Secondly if it came down to it. If I felt my life or my families in considerable danger the firearm is coming out and I'm making an exit. Shooting is an absolute last thing that's on my mind.

Also I would never be caught dead walking in river west towards night or at all during the day.. unless I'm going to jakes. That's not really river west.

All its going to take is one law abiding citizen.

Crawlin
07-06-2011, 07:42 AM
All its going to take is one law abiding citizen thats financially well off enough to have a great attorney and smart enough that he/she CYA (can you articulate)

fixed for correctness. let the firearm come out and end a couple of those punks lives. would be funny watching the families scramble for their ambulance chaser lawyers trying to sue for THIER unsupervised kids participating in a mob beatdown.

like eminem said, "i'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a new wardrobe"

WHEN something like that happens, can you imagine the split/divided city or area that southeastern WI will become.

TheRX7Project
07-06-2011, 08:34 AM
I can't wait. I found it funny that there was one guy in the video who was paying for his stuff... and he didn't have a "tan"... this same group went out and robbed a bunch of people in Reservior Park that same night. Concealed carry will put an end to this quickly.

BR3W CITY
07-06-2011, 09:31 AM
I said pretty much the same thing when my girlfriend showed me this. I used to have no problem walking through riverwest or even the more "hood" side a few blocks west. It used to seem that if you minded your own business and kept your head high, no one would mess with you. Now it seems that anyone, under any circumstances can be accosted.
I always carry in those locations now, and I would qualify that as a "fealt threatened" situation. A firearm isn't excessive force in a 1 vs. 15 fight.

-stew-
07-06-2011, 12:21 PM
And the icing on the cake is MPD walking around after this like Office Briar Brady from south park as people were still bleeding from being robbed and attacked. "Nothing to see here folks, you can all go home now!" Good thing the governor didn't take anything from them, because then they might start doing a halfassed job!

GHOSST
07-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Milwaukee is all kinds of fucked. Being someone who grew up there, I'm done that place. I love WI, but I'm getting my house anywhere but milwaukee.

BR3W CITY
07-06-2011, 03:47 PM
And the icing on the cake is MPD walking around after this like Office Briar Brady from south park as people were still bleeding from being robbed and attacked. "Nothing to see here folks, you can all go home now!" Good thing the governor didn't take anything from them, because then they might start doing a halfassed job!
ya but in any other job they'd just get fired.

FoxStang
07-06-2011, 08:49 PM
At least you guys have concealed or open carry, we've had this shit in Chicago all of spring and summer. And it isn't like its just in bad parts of town, it happens all over downtown, happened right on the Gold Coast numerous times already. On the bright side the usually useless CPD has really stepped up their game, weekend nights there's at least 2 officers on each corner from Walton down past Jackson within a few block radius of Michigan. Though I think it's pretty ridiculous that I should have to fear going DT because of rolling gangs of out of control teenagers.

Old Dog
07-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I read on JS online that 4 parents recognized their kids in the mob and called the police to turn them in. Nice to see them do the right thing.

Gregor
07-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Bring on the "Stand your ground" law. After some one walks on that defense then you will see some real shit go down.

TheRX7Project
07-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Bring on the "Stand your ground" law. After some one walks on that defense then you will see some real shit go down.

This is actually in the works. Finally some real changes in Wisconsin!

Crawlin
07-07-2011, 09:48 AM

Probably just a ploy by Barrett to show how unsafe the city is with Walker at the helm. Cause I mean if Barrett would have been there, he would have been able to stage it so he could have beat them down... kinda like the last time

Taetsch Z-24
07-07-2011, 10:58 AM
It is nicer behind the wire some times...

GTSLOW
07-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Video:

http://www.jsonline.com/general/37714089.html?bcpid=23739055001&bctid=1039117824001

jamestown478
07-09-2011, 01:15 PM
stupid question, where is this riverwest area?

Nickerz
07-09-2011, 01:20 PM
conceal carry /thread

That might stop the problem, but for the people that use deadly force, I don't think the Wisconsin justice system is going to be adapted yet. Using a weapon in Wisconsin, even to defend yourself is a pretty easy way to end up in jail.

Korndogg
07-09-2011, 01:21 PM
stupid question, where is this riverwest area?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=riverwest+milwaukee&hl=en&ll=43.069358,-87.90071&spn=0.027056,0.055747&gl=us&sqi=2&t=h&z=15

Korndogg
07-09-2011, 01:24 PM
This is actually in the works. Finally some real changes in Wisconsin!

It's in the works again? Last time it got shot down by senate.

austena123
07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
ccw passed :)

That_Guy
07-11-2011, 01:38 PM
no its called the stand your ground law.. its tits..

That_Guy
07-11-2011, 01:39 PM
no its called the stand your ground law.. its tits..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#Stand-your-ground

Sprayaway Fox
07-11-2011, 10:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agyuMM09yAE