PDA

View Full Version : FS-2004 Mitsubishi Evolution RS

turbogarrett
07-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Found a deal on a foreclosed property and need some more $$ for a downpayment. If the property sells I will probably just keep the car.

I bought it a little over a year ago bone stock with the intention of doing some track days. By bone stock I mean never modded, unlike 99% of the "stock" evos for sale that were heavily modded and returned to stock.

It is the lightweight "rs" version which has no sound deadening, no abs, manual windows & locks, a more desireable front lsd and some other subtle differences. The car has some normal wear, some rock chips etc, but on the whole is in great shape. The car has fresh amsoil fluid in the tranny and diffs. Mileage is ~89,500.

Mods (all installed within last year, some have literally a couple hundred miles)

-full 3" ss exhaust
-nisei lower, muse upper ic piping
-mishimoto fmic
-mr metal bov
-grimmspeed mbc
-solid shifter bushings
-saikou michi small battery kit
-hks 264 cams
-full timing belt/tensioner job
-silicone intake,vibrant maf adapter,amsoil filter
-new kyb's w/ gtworx springs
-ss braided brake lines, new street pads
-Baer eradispeed 2 piece brake rotors front and rear
-Enkei rpf1 black 17x8.5 with 255/40 hankook rs-3 tires (maybe 3-400 miles)
-mb weapon 17x8 wheels with michelin alpin 225/45 snow tires for winter (~500 miles)
-walbro fuel pump
-fic 750cc injectors (not installed yet)
-aem uego wideband (nib)

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting. The car runs great and pulls hard for only having the boost at ~19 lbs. I do not know the history of the clutch, but I can tell you the car shifts great and it does not slip. I have done some changes to the timing table via ecuflash to make the car safe for now, haven't touched the fuel maps because the wideband has yet to be installed.

Anyhoo looking for 15k for everything and I am pretty firm there. I'm in hartland if you want to check it out.