PDA

View Full Version : ultra screen? other movie questions...

hrsp
07-01-2011, 12:48 PM
i know they closed the older "ultra screen" but are there any other "ultra screens" around waukesha? if there is can you post up a link to it so i can look up showtimes and where it is..lol...Thanks!!!

ive never seen a movie at the "imax" i was wondering what you guys thought of watching movies there? pro's and cons i guess...

Lastly whats your personal favorite theatre to go to? and why? Thanks for input!!

STANMAN
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Marcus?

WickedSix
07-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Majestic brookefield...get VIP seats..the extra money for the upgrade they give you back in a food voucher... going to see transformers there this weekend

marcustheatres.com

Rocket Power
07-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Majestic brookefield...get VIP seats..the extra money for the upgrade they give you back in a food voucher... going to see transformers there this weekend

marcustheatres.com
This^

WickedSix
07-01-2011, 03:28 PM
oh and as far as the imax...me personally they kind of make me queasy watching a movie on...there is so much going on in such a wide range of your vision it is hard to follow it all

GHOSST
07-03-2011, 06:40 AM
X2 for the Majestic. Throughout the last 5 years, everytime I visit WI and seen a movie it has been at the Majestic, my first going there was in 2007 to see the original TF, been hooked ever since. A little pricier than the others, but so worth it! Very classy place. And as far as IMAX, worth every penny!!!!!! Well, depending on the movie and quality. I grew up going to IMAX, such a great experience with a great movie!!!