PDA

View Full Version : Looking for thunderbird seat tracks

HY35F2T
06-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Looking for 88 thunderbird non power seat tracks.:)

hotshift13
06-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Maybe kid cougar has a set....

HY35F2T
08-02-2011, 11:38 AM
bumpbump

HY35F2T
08-25-2011, 08:26 AM
bump still looking.

rally_scort
08-25-2011, 02:18 PM
Heres an idea, how about you pay me the $500 you owe me for the last 4+ months?

88Nightmare
08-25-2011, 02:48 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/avatar_images/auto/r/150x0/3/3/33283-VW_OhSnap.gif

-stew-
08-25-2011, 02:49 PM
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss264/DotCom215/ObamaHellNo.jpg

Car Guy
08-25-2011, 04:20 PM
http://images.t-nation.com/avatar_images/auto/r/150x0/3/3/33283-VW_OhSnap.gif

HY35F2T
08-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Heres an idea, how about you pay me the $500 you owe me for the last 4+ months?

I dont owe you shit, stick to the fucken ad stupid fuck.

michelle
08-25-2011, 08:25 PM
http://blog.smartgirlstupidthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ohthehugemanatee.jpeg

rally_scort
08-31-2011, 10:09 AM
I dont owe you shit, stick to the fucken ad stupid fuck.

Ill refresh your memory, you still owe me $500 for the motor and trans out of my 91 notch.Its now sitting in your lincoln, and the only effort youve made in paying me was a bunch of threatening texts.I already know i wont see shit from you, but i will let others know how you operate.

Nix
08-31-2011, 10:30 AM
Damn man. It that is truely the case that sucks. Sorry to hear about another member ripping another member off. Tisk tisk...

The Shaolin
08-31-2011, 11:15 AM
:popcorn

rally_scort
08-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Damn man. It that is truely the case that sucks. Sorry to hear about another member ripping another member off. Tisk tisk...

Its 100% true. I decided to pull my stock drivetrain out of my notch and toss in a chevy motor.I found rust that i didnt like, and decided to part the car out. The motor was pulled straight from my car and dropped into his lincoln, as was the t5 and a few other small things. He told me many times, that when he had money he would pay me.Ive seen him buy and sell parts for the last 4 months, and i was never given any money.I asked him a couple months for the money (or at least something), and all i got was some threatening texts telling me to come try and get my money. Like stated, i know i wont get shit from him but i will continue to call him out on it til hes man enough to pay me.

Car Guy
08-31-2011, 01:12 PM
http://images.marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com/hi/68/67577/herebud.jpg

88Nightmare
08-31-2011, 01:33 PM
Uh oh... Looks like someone needs a distraction.

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty

5Yd10fXG2GM

HY35F2T
08-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Ill refresh your memory, you still owe me $500 for the motor and trans out of my 91 notch.Its now sitting in your lincoln, and the only effort youve made in paying me was a bunch of threatening texts.I already know i wont see shit from you, but i will let others know how you operate.

Know how i operate?How about i never got my shit back you use on your truck my starter my alternator i said you could use.But then what you give up because you can never finish and sell it all.Or how bout the seat out of my truck you sold for $200 with the other seats i didnt get shit out of that.Or how bout you keeping your mustang where i live and your fucking s10.How bout the $100 you owe me from my mx6 and the steering wheel that was $150 i never got back.You know what you can fuck off youve ripped so many ppl off and left them with bills.Next time you drive down my road instead of spying on me why not stop and say hi your such a pussy.

88Nightmare
08-31-2011, 02:21 PM
gmCL0gIhkLM

rally_scort
08-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Know how i operate?How about i never got my shit back you use on your truck my starter my alternator i said you could use.But then what you give up because you can never finish and sell it all.Or how bout the seat out of my truck you sold for $200 with the other seats i didnt get shit out of that.Or how bout you keeping your mustang where i live and your fucking s10.How bout the $100 you owe me from my mx6 and the steering wheel that was $150 i never got back.You know what you can fuck off youve ripped so many ppl off and left them with bills.Next time you drive down my road instead of spying on me why not stop and say hi your such a pussy.

The alternator was bought new BY ME, i told you id put your starter in your car and you refused so thats your problem.The mustang was pulled apart at your house, per your offer.You never once told me i owed you shit to keep my truck in the street outside your house. Who have i ripped off? You were called out on this very website for ripping DRK off, and your gunna accuse me? Your right, id have to come stop by since you have to get rides or borrow your parents cars to live the life of a 27 yr old. Plain and simple, you told me you would pay me for the motor and trans.Now you want to go back to some other time and claim your justified to just attach price tags to anything and everything? I drove your ass around for years, i maybe got $30 for gas all together. Theres a fine line between helping friends, and just stop contacting them after you rip em off for $500. No wonder your banned off so many forums, must have been cuz somebody else owed you money too, huh?

HY35F2T
09-01-2011, 08:52 AM
The alternator was bought new BY ME, i told you id put your starter in your car and you refused so thats your problem.The mustang was pulled apart at your house, per your offer.You never once told me i owed you shit to keep my truck in the street outside your house. Who have i ripped off? You were called out on this very website for ripping DRK off, and your gunna accuse me? Your right, id have to come stop by since you have to get rides or borrow your parents cars to live the life of a 27 yr old. Plain and simple, you told me you would pay me for the motor and trans.Now you want to go back to some other time and claim your justified to just attach price tags to anything and everything? I drove your ass around for years, i maybe got $30 for gas all together. Theres a fine line between helping friends, and just stop contacting them after you rip em off for $500. No wonder your banned off so many forums, must have been cuz somebody else owed you money too, huh?

Im banned off forums what mx6 .com lol big deal because i didnt agree with the mod there.And you know what so what if i have to borrow parents cars?You always borrowed tias shit and troys truck acting like its yours.BTW im 26,and get off that high horse buddy ive never lived in the basment of a 15yr old girl i still dont know how her parents allowed that.All i have to say is my plan is in effect already to do something with my life.Not live off unemployment and buy pot so i can have 4 ppl to talk to and live rent/obligation free at grannys/lindas.Have a nice life.btw im pretty sure your truck was in the parking lot seeing as i have a pic of my c10 with the s10 next to it but yeah your right you failed at putting the motor and trans in out in the street right?There so much i could spill about you but im done im not gonna go down that road.

Irish
09-02-2011, 08:53 AM
Anybody got any Tide for all this dirty laundry lol?