PDA

View Full Version : How to ignite a riot at Culvers on HWY 100.

Nickerz
06-27-2011, 09:36 AM
After someone from the gaggle of ricers walked over and said "nice mustang... ehh maybe not" to one of my good friends I politely replied "Hey, does anyone over there have a 10 second car?"

Apparently its totally cool to walk over and dis a classic American icon for no reason, but my god will some panties get in a wad when you bring up the fact that the whole lot is full of cars that run 14s... on spray.

Either way we rolled down to Oscars and met up with a couple BCM members and non BCM friends there and had a good time. Can't remember member names, but a centrifugal 96-98 cobra, LT1 road race transam with bored out brakes (which we thought was bad ass!) and his friend with the C5(?) Z06.

Suffice to say, we will not be returning to ricerland. PS if anyone is actually good friends with this "tri" character, you should let him know pretty much every one nut wonder at Culver's thinks they are good buddies with him. If I had a legion of people that stupid claiming to be my friend I would be on damage control.

Met a lot of BCM members this weekend through the shows and what not, great time. Sure we'll meet plenty more.

Taetsch Z-24
06-27-2011, 09:49 AM
I thought it was Fun!

What I was really thinking next to you was...

Head butt to nose, open hand jab to neck, slam body to ground, elbow to neck, hear the soft "click", move on to next target. Estimated time, 2-5 seconds.

When I asked why they could not talk about there cars he says
"Cuz Dats how we do it here,".
I ask, "what Milwalkee?!"
He says "No Culvers"
:thumbsup

LOL. that guy was bad ass Nick, he was Leat, from Culvers!"

PureSound15
06-27-2011, 10:07 AM
Classic lack of maturity at Culvers.

Seems like 90% of the guys at Oscars just appreciate cars regardless of purpose or value. Takes time to get to that point and grow up from the "zomg overnight parts from Japan!" attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bart H
06-27-2011, 10:15 AM
I don't tink Tri is friends with everyone. I just think people like to point out that Tri has fast import cars and they know who he is.

Prince Valiant
06-27-2011, 10:40 AM
I don't tink Tri is friends with everyone. I just think people like to point out that Tri has fast import cars and they know who he is.He almost certainly isn't. Nor does he really have control of who swings from his nuts...

One wonders if they realize that they're the very definition of "nutswingers"?

BR3W CITY
06-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Thats always been the case at some of the places on hwy. I remember the Krispy Kreme crowd when I used to roll out there, and it was much of the same. A couple of quick cars, and a lot of nut-hugging and shit talking

Voodoo
06-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Culvers is like a bad Fast and Furious movie on repeat

Taetsch Z-24
06-27-2011, 02:19 PM
LOL

I have only ran in to Tri once, and from how quiet he was, and from what a friend told me that used to go riding with him, they are not his friends.

I like fast cars, no matter what is is, sh!t I had a damn cavalier I moded, but when asked whats done to it for a run, and you start talking sh t and saying the owner of a car, that just told you it has a wipple with 590 to the ground, unless its for $500 its not worth it!.... And puff your chest out like your also going to hit him?!

I was in MP mode after that...

But everyone at Oscars was nice, I also apologized to a guy with a Firebird my friend ran with my gto last year, when he asked me what was done to it I responded "just got it tuned" because I was surprised how well it ran, failing to mention the engine swap.

After we took off from Culvers it was a fun night non-the-less.

It was nice meeting some new guys out there too (at Oscars)

venm4u97
06-27-2011, 03:25 PM
why does that 97 cobra make that sucking sound?

Nickerz
06-27-2011, 03:32 PM
why does that 97 cobra make that sucking sound?

ha :rolf

PM me when you get your short block. That'll be a bad ride!

Nickerz
06-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Also line of the night was at culvers though.

After a riced out Tiberon pulled in.

"Daaaaaaamn... JDM as FUCK!"

Slow5oh
06-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Culvers is a joke, tri has all of culvers nut swinging. Some kid came up to me and told me his friend tri would destroy my car and this and that. Well later that night he stopped in by me and a few buddies and had some nice things to say about my car, also let me check out his GT-R. Definitely a cool guy.

Nickerz
06-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Culvers is a joke, tri has all of culvers nut swinging. Some kid came up to me and told me his friend tri would destroy my car and this and that. Well later that night he stopped in by me and a few buddies and had some nice things to say about my car, also let me check out his GT-R. Definitely a cool guy.

Is that a factory widebody btw? That thing was wide as hell. I've seen GTRs before and they didn't look like THAT. Nice car, but flappy paddle gearbox! :banana

Slow5oh
06-27-2011, 03:52 PM
I believe it was stock body wise when I saw it, but I know he had big plans for over winter with it and wouldn't be suprised if a wide body kit was included in them.

73MACH
06-27-2011, 05:07 PM
If you stop anywhere on HWY, make it Oscar's. All we do is B.S. and eat. No drama and hardly ever any ricers stop in there. If they do, it's only a handful and they don't stay long.

Nix
06-27-2011, 05:24 PM
Nick, your cobra is looking tits. I wouldn't mind taking a look at it someday. You've come a long way from your old red RS, that's for sure.

Dr.Buick
06-27-2011, 05:55 PM
NO ONE in that lot had a 10 second car, and TRI had his head tucked in his ass at tower. it people all thinking they have BIG POWER. We WERE ALL LIKE the ricers at some point in our life, then we grow up. I like imports too so I wont diss them its just a age thing!

nismodave
06-27-2011, 05:56 PM
Ugh....Culvers.....I drive through once in a while on the way home from Oscars sometimes.

Its truely embarasing for us Import Owners. :(

Reverend Cooper
06-27-2011, 06:51 PM
all gn owners and most ricers are queer's

JC70SS
06-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Post up when you guys are meeting up!

Nickerz
06-27-2011, 11:07 PM

Grand nationals? Lol

WilliamZ
06-28-2011, 06:24 AM
I believe it was stock body wise when I saw it, but I know he had big plans for over winter with it and wouldn't be suprised if a wide body kit was included in them.

Nothing has been done to the exterior of the car besides a carbon lower kit. I've been friends with Tri for about 14 years now. I would always refuse to go to Culvers because of the nutswingers up there. They all flock over. Just because you have said hi to Tri before, doesn't mean your friends. They think so.

michelle
06-28-2011, 06:32 AM
Tri is my Facebook friend. That fact adds 15 hp to my car. Seriously.

jamestown478
06-28-2011, 06:42 AM
the only 10 sec cars in that lot wud be the beeyond eng. asshats. Them stupid ass kids at culvers kept sayin my audi s4 was jdm as fuck. Idk how u can think that from a stock looking audi lol. On a side note ive always wanted to swing up to oscars and meet u guys but have been intimidated by the mustangs that sounded like they were going through roid rage haha.

TheRX7Project
06-28-2011, 06:58 AM
Maybe this Friday I'll roll up to Oscars with you guys, unfortunately all I have running is my Scion. I'll make sure to to point out how JDM it is.

That_Guy
06-28-2011, 07:07 AM
My cobalt is pretty uber jdm..

pOrk
06-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Oscars is an every weekennd thing for the most part, almost always somebody from BCM hanging out on fri or saturday nights

Flicktitty
06-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Oscars is an every weekennd thing for the most part, almost always somebody from BCM hanging out on fri or saturday nights

i agree 110% I can't think of 1 weekend this year as long as it wasn't raining i wasn't out there. I have noticed alot of "new" people showing up there more often though with the lack of bcm/regular people being gone. in fact Sunday night i was getting slightly worried as some of the "ricer/street racer" people showed up.

I agree too that just cause people talk to Tri doesn't make them friends. i talk to him quite a bit and have for the last 6 or so years.

Nickerz - Saw you do a pull saturday night against a S2000 going past oscars car moves pretty well.

88Nightmare
06-28-2011, 09:47 AM
is my Yamaha JDM as fuck?

Taetsch Z-24
06-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Nickerz - Saw you do a pull saturday night against a S2000 going past oscars car moves pretty well.

Made me go, "why Nick....why?"

LOL

As if he would lose with out the blower.

michelle
06-28-2011, 10:57 AM

Was it a clean S2000? Then you know it's fast. But not as fast as a Cougar.

Nickerz
06-28-2011, 11:12 AM
i agree 110% I can't think of 1 weekend this year as long as it wasn't raining i wasn't out there. I have noticed alot of "new" people showing up there more often though with the lack of bcm/regular people being gone. in fact Sunday night i was getting slightly worried as some of the "ricer/street racer" people showed up.

I agree too that just cause people talk to Tri doesn't make them friends. i talk to him quite a bit and have for the last 6 or so years.

Well I was chasing down a turbo MKIV supra but couldn't find it so I was kinda bummed. Then I by chance get next to an S2000 at the light. Kid was pretty cool, he knew he would get raped if the car was stock, much less whipple'd. Said "chu whana runem?" He laughed and said from a roll, his girlfriend giggled. Then I just told him to take the hit.

I mean it wasn't so much of a race as just having fun, we both knew what was going to happen.

Are you the one with the ZO6?

Flicktitty
06-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Nope we have been up there as of late in a Black newer Toyota Corolla since the 240sx is still all torn apart. the Red MKIV is Tri's old car. and the Silver one is a 60mm turbo 6spd car. heard it makes about 500WHP.

Taetsch Z-24
06-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Silver one is a 60mm turbo 6spd car. heard it makes about 500WHP.

Sounds fun!

Nickerz
06-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah it was the silver one. That actually from a roll would probably be a pretty damn close race. From a dig I'll take torque for $200 alex. If you see us in the future wonder on over. We talk to everyone, because we hate car snobs of any breed. We were talking to a guy about his brothers VW (the one that sounded like it was super and tubercharged because of a bad turbo bearing).

Flicktitty
06-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Yeah it was the silver one. That actually from a roll would probably be a pretty damn close race. From a dig I'll take torque for $200 alex. If you see us in the future wonder on over. We talk to everyone, because we hate car snobs of any breed. We were talking to a guy about his brothers VW (the one that sounded like it was super and tubercharged because of a bad turbo bearing).
yeah it wouldnt be a bad race. once the 240's done to might have to try and play around a little too. I'll make sure to introduce myself next time. i'm usually with the few Nissans that are in the lot.

Nickerz
06-28-2011, 01:09 PM
the only 10 sec cars in that lot wud be the beeyond eng. asshats. Them stupid ass kids at culvers kept sayin my audi s4 was jdm as fuck. Idk how u can think that from a stock looking audi lol. On a side note ive always wanted to swing up to oscars and meet u guys but have been intimidated by the mustangs that sounded like they were going through roid rage haha.

Yeah if you see a black 03 cobra slammed with DRs in back, red GTO with a 7.0 badge in the back or a black rim'd black fox body just swing over and say hi. I don't know if we'll be down this weekend since Taetsch will be gone.

BeesTwinEG
06-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Beeyond Engineering aka "asshats" rolls around in 10 second cars and 9 second cars on hwy just to get some food and stop @ walmart and etc.
but yes, culvers sure did turned into rice field that have no kind of common sense. 2nd gear burn out in culvers parking lot...I mean really?

Voodoo
06-28-2011, 01:15 PM
But not as fast as a Cougar.

:rolf

Yeah it was the silver one. That actually from a roll would probably be a pretty damn close race. From a dig I'll take torque for $200 alex.

Yeah, his car doesn't do too well at lower speeds, although he just got drag radials and it made a world of difference. If you'd like to set something up, even just for fun, I'm sure he'd be down.

Flicktitty, next time we're out there Mitch and I were planning on meeting up with you. We're getting pretty sick of Culvers and a large portion of the people that typically hang out there. I'll see if I can get Christian (silver Supra) to join us

Nickerz
06-28-2011, 01:15 PM
There a problem rolling around in 10 second cars to get food and stop at Walmart? :crying

Nickerz
06-28-2011, 01:17 PM

Yeah, his car doesn't do too well at lower speeds, although he just got drag radials and it made a world of difference. If you'd like to set something up, even just for fun, I'm sure he'd be down.

Flicktitty, next time we're out there Mitch and I were planning on meeting up with you. We're getting pretty sick of Culvers and a large portion of the people that typically hang out there. I'll see if I can get Christian (silver Supra) to join us

I would very much like to race that car. From a dig, from a 40 and from 60-80 or so. Me and wes are both HUGE fans of MKIV cars. The only reason I'm not driving one is because the market on them is pretty jacked. If they were more reasonable (which I think they will get in the next 5 years or so) I'd be rolling one. For my next car I want a kilo supra, but that's probably a couple years away.

Flicktitty
06-28-2011, 01:21 PM

That works man, Let me know when your out.... i think i will be busy this weekend. and gonna see if the 240 will be out the following (i hope)

Voodoo
06-28-2011, 01:24 PM
I would very much like to race that car. From a dig, from a 40 and from 60-80 or so. Me and wes are both HUGE fans of MKIV cars. The only reason I'm not driving one is because the market on them is pretty jacked. If they were more reasonable (which I think they will get in the next 5 years or so) I'd be rolling one. For my next car I want a kilo supra, but that's probably a couple years away.

Yeah, I've always loved them too. He let me drive it while I was setting up his 2-step rev limiter and it was pretty nutty. Had no problems spinning to the top of 3rd. This was before he had the DRs, but also before he got it re-tuned. I think he was making just under 500whp back then. I loved every second of it. I'll talk to him and see if he wants to stop in at Oscars sometime.

That works man, Let me know when your out.... i think i will be busy this weekend. and gonna see if the 240 will be out the following (i hope)

I'll believe it when I see it! :)

Tiresmoke
06-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Cool thread. I'm the ricer in the Black Foxbody on black rims that rolls around with Nickerz and Taetschz24. :)

Flicktitty
06-28-2011, 01:54 PM
I'll believe it when I see it! :)

Me too....:crying

Dr.Buick
06-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Too bad you were bitch in a LOW 8 sec GRAND NATIONAL with the WA PD behind it.

Taetsch Z-24
06-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Yes, we should all meet up somewhere the weekend of the 8th...

Now I just need to save my penny's for a bump stick...

wikked
06-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Them stupid ass kids at culvers kept sayin my audi s4 was jdm as fuck.

Wouldn't that be GDM?

jamestown478
06-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Wouldn't that be GDM?

what the hell is gdm?

Taetsch Z-24
06-29-2011, 12:14 AM
German Domestic Motors?

Then mine is ADM I guess.

nismodave
06-29-2011, 12:14 AM
what the hell is gdm?

German Domestic Market

jamestown478
06-29-2011, 12:15 AM
ohh lol. now I feel stupid haha

BR3W CITY
06-29-2011, 09:38 AM
iirc those guys actually call it "DDM" Duetsche Domestic Market, or stuff like "e-code" or "euro code" for euro only release parts

Turbo-Triumph
06-29-2011, 04:34 PM
I've been up to the hwy plenty of times, sometimes I stop at culvers, sometimes at oscars. Not once have I ran into anybody talking shit at culvers, even though I agree the crowd is more rowdy, but I have had people talk shit at oscars, case in point, I had a 91 acura legend, nothing done to it, just an acura legend with some sort of rims on it that were there when I got it. Some d-bag in a 5.0 decides to yell at me saying "hey man your missing your centercaps" or somthing along those lines and was obviously just trying to be a dick.

Now before you say I deserved it etc keep in mind I litterly pulled up, got ice cream, sat in my car and ate the ice cream, and left.

So before everyone gets so enthused about oscars being the cool spot, just realize assholes are everywhere. And to the man with the 5.0, if your reading this, your car was missing its paint.

-stew-
06-29-2011, 04:50 PM
I just picked up a RHD Euro-spec Pine Tree Airfreshener for my bike. Shit is hella Euro!

Nickerz
06-29-2011, 05:22 PM
I've been up to the hwy plenty of times, sometimes I stop at culvers, sometimes at oscars. Not once have I ran into anybody talking shit at culvers, even though I agree the crowd is more rowdy, but I have had people talk shit at oscars, case in point, I had a 91 acura legend, nothing done to it, just an acura legend with some sort of rims on it that were there when I got it. Some d-bag in a 5.0 decides to yell at me saying "hey man your missing your centercaps" or somthing along those lines and was obviously just trying to be a dick.

Now before you say I deserved it etc keep in mind I litterly pulled up, got ice cream, sat in my car and ate the ice cream, and left.

So before everyone gets so enthused about oscars being the cool spot, just realize assholes are everywhere. And to the man with the 5.0, if your reading this, your car was missing its paint.

Same thing we had. Just sitting there and then someone starts flapping their hole. Unfortunately for him the 3 of us had more power than the 15 cars sitting in the lot. Ultimately we just kept our cool till they realized how stupid they were being.