PDA

View Full Version : Will Prince hit 52?

STANMAN
06-12-2011, 03:27 PM
He's always wanted to, to be better than his dad, think he could get there this year? He usually starts so slow, but man, he's hotter than a pistol so far this year. Usually he turns it on AFTER the All Star game. Thoughts?

Afterthought: I was a huge Cecil Fielder fan, having almost every baseball card of his ever made. Man does he ever look like his dad!

Lash
06-12-2011, 04:10 PM
If he doesn't get into a deep slump and stays fairly consistant he should.
He might end up with 15+ just in the the month of June alone if he keeps this up :wow

Hopefully he doesn't blow his load before they play the two douchbagery AL teams from the northeast.

DoubleAron
06-13-2011, 06:02 AM
I just worry about him in the HR derby. It seems like that screws up everyone's swing after they do that.

jbiscuit
06-13-2011, 06:14 AM
He turned the wick up cuz he knows his future salary with another organization rides on his performance this year. I think he'll hit 55 this season just cuz he is giving it all he's got right now and the team as a whole is playing well also

PB86MCSS
06-15-2011, 05:02 PM
If he doesn't hit 50 it will be damn close.

His bat is invaluable but his body type (and how it will age) plus a lack of defense or a key position makes anyone paying him 20+ for anything more than 4-5 years plain stupid, IMO.