PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 2001 Camaro Secondary AIR Injection assembly (w/out Pump)

GHOSST
06-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Lacking this assembly on my 2001 Camaro SS. Want to put one in to sell the vehicle and keep it original, and ultimately pass emissions. Started to throw the code recently, come to find the entire assembly is missing. Found a cheap AIR pump already, so I just need everything else. So far Speen Inc, Hawks, YoungsFbody haven't been able to help me. You would think these things are a dime a dozen, I mean someone took mine out of my Camaro at some point. Thanks for the help BCM.

GTSLOW
06-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Ill have to check I either have the complete egr or air system off my old 02. Can't remember which but for some reason I kept one of the two. I know I don't have the pump if I do have the air system.

BAD LS1
06-03-2011, 01:50 PM
lol there are so many of these in the land fill from me alone... tried LS1tech WTB section? i can always seem to find people that have the most oddball shit im looking for on there.

GHOSST
06-04-2011, 10:46 AM
lol there are so many of these in the land fill from me alone... tried LS1tech WTB section? i can always seem to find people that have the most oddball shit im looking for on there.

LS1tech was my next attempt after BrewCity. I actually haven't signed in there for so long... Yet I trust/know more people on here, or people that know people on here, lol. Thanks for your help guys! Once I find an assembly I have to rely on the wife to get it put in! :(. Just had to order a new inner fender for our bimmer because some how it just ripped itself off. Its been an adventure leaving everything in here hands while I been overseas.

GTSLOW
06-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Yup all I have is the egr system. What I did with mine was left the air pump plugged in just capped the ends so you couldn't hear it running and no ses.

GHOSST
06-05-2011, 04:39 AM
Yup all I have is the egr system. What I did with mine was left the air pump plugged in just capped the ends so you couldn't hear it running and no ses.

Hmmmm.... I can try that by OCT when I get some vacay, if I can't find an assembly by then. Thanks man!

lilws6
06-05-2011, 12:58 PM
you wana pull the one out of my car you can have it lol

GHOSST
06-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Thanks guys! One on the way thanks to LS1tech! All done here :).

Brian98GTP
06-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Shit man... I have mine in my garage, and I wouldve GIVEN it to you, lol.

Sorry I've been neglecting this site lately... :crying