PDA

View Full Version : People and their problems

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Well, its one thing to be an ass to people but another to do what alot of you have been doing. Modderators reset my post counts,change my signatures and my avitar.Other people post missinformation about me and spread it as if it were true or speak of something they have no clue about.Now my Clist posts keep getting flagged wich has taken this personal, all im trying to do is sell some of my parts and you chose to hinder that wich is my personal life..And now you have made a false persona on me becuase of lie and missinformation and people really donot like me, then you go and put pics of me and my children up with my full name and address, so now you put my family in danger? Cmon, do you people not think about what you do, ur so quick to judge me that you forget what you your self is doing.For me being a " pos felon" my morals and ethics get practiced much more than most of you, and your saposed to be the " upperclass". If you wanna talk to me for real gimme a call on the phone or PM me, but stop all the B.S and buff fingered sh*t..Stop being cowardly and flagging my adds and changing my profile behind my back.STOP putting my family in harms way or i WILL make shur that I or the POLICE take care of it, and trust me you would rather the police handle it than me, becase to post pics and info on where minors live is ILLEGAL...

badass88gt
05-25-2011, 07:22 AM
You put up your own pictures of your family genius.

Mudd Runner
05-25-2011, 07:26 AM
I do believe you are the one who posted the pictures of you and your kids and as for your address that's public information so deal with it chump.

DroidX Tapatalk

Dr.Buick
05-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Just GO away and all your problems from here will go as well. THAT SIMPLE

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 07:31 AM
ille put it like this EITHER SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR LETS MEET UP..untill then you just a big sally bitch....plain and simple..

Mudd Runner
05-25-2011, 07:33 AM
ille put it like this EITHER SHUT THE FUCK UP, OR LETS MEET UP..untill then you just a big sally bitch....plain and simple..

Who are you talking to.

DroidX Tapatalk

badass88gt
05-25-2011, 07:33 AM
I feel like Ive just been buff fingered. I guess ille shut the fuck up, for shur.

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 07:34 AM
its people like you who just dont get the concept of being a person...Ur dad must not have been present in ur childhood, maby ur ma can take a trip back to the dopehouse and try and find ur father...

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Who are you talking to.

DroidX Tapatalk

you and all your butt buddies....

badass88gt
05-25-2011, 07:40 AM
No, sorry, my parents are both still alive and well, still happily married to each other going on 40 years, and somehow they raised 2 sons and a daughter, none of which have ever set foot in a prison or have felony charges to their name. Boy did MY parents fuck up. For shur.

badass88gt
05-25-2011, 07:41 AM
But on a serious note, if everyone here is a buff fingering bunch of biff fuckers, WHY DO YOU STILL LOG ON?

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 07:44 AM
badass, stay out of this man...its not directed at you, you have been an ass to me but with good humor....

badass88gt
05-25-2011, 07:45 AM
its people like you who just dont get the concept of being a person...Ur dad must not have been present in ur childhood, maby ur ma can take a trip back to the dopehouse and try and find ur father...

This reply from you was directly under my post, hence my reply.

Mudd Runner
05-25-2011, 07:53 AM
you and all your butt buddies....

I think you're just butt hurt because for the most part everyone on here gets along with each other except for you.

DroidX Tapatalk

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Mikey, your my hero

GTSLOW
05-25-2011, 09:29 AM
Dude ccap has all of that information. Address, name, dob, etc....

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:30 AM
yayayaya move it so we can type about him becuase were to pussy to meet him in person..awwwe you scared of a felon with a "girly frame".? PM me and we can meet up,ille even come to your place to make it easy for you..

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Dude ccap has all of that information. Address, name, dob, etc....

only way my full name got out there was a modderator took my info and gave it out, im pretty shur that is illegal also since i never gave permission for that data to be released...Hmmmmm

That_Guy
05-25-2011, 09:34 AM
only way my full name got out there was a modderator took my info and gave it out, im pretty shur that is illegal also since i never gave permission for that data to be released...Hmmmmm

pretty sure the moderator can do what ever he wants because its there website and you volunteered that info to him. Kinda like facebook but cooler.

also.. you are a jabroni.. I feel i need to call you that with all this old school wresting chump slinging

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:34 AM
so i suggest the modderator speaks up becuase i have been on the phone with ocpd and they are more than willing to take up the cgarges when i decide i wanna file them...so keep it up dummies, and for the record i spoke to them about me and the "gun" and how i went about it was 100% legal, so run your mouths cuz thats what you do bext..CHUMPS

That_Guy
05-25-2011, 09:39 AM
so i suggest the modderator speaks up becuase i have been on the phone with ocpd and they are more than willing to take up the cgarges when i decide i wanna file them...so keep it up dummies, and for the record i spoke to them about me and the "gun" and how i went about it was 100% legal, so run your mouths cuz thats what you do bext..CHUMPS

So you got on the phone and said, "Hi I'm a convicted felon and I handled a firearm this weekend."

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:46 AM
and for the record, it is illegal to realease any info given w/o persmission..Its a privacy issue.The police dont take kindly to that sort of sh*t. Exp. when theres children around..The terms Slander and Defamation of character came directly from the cops mouth as well as harrasment and harrassment with the intent to cause harm...so if its legal shit we wanna get into we can, but my fists speak loudest..

michelle
05-25-2011, 09:46 AM
It's amazing what information you can find on the internet. The key thing though is not giving people a reason to start looking around. You gave a lot of reasons, unfortunately.

It would be nice if you stopped threatening to use physical force though. It appears to be a pattern that you haven't fixed.

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:47 AM
PM and ille give you my number or vise versa and we can talk that way, so then you can get the real deal on me and no more of this tip type BS..

Mudd Runner
05-25-2011, 09:51 AM
and for the record, it is illegal to realease any info given w/o persmission..Its a privacy issue.The police dont take kindly to that sort of sh*t. Exp. when theres children around..The terms Slander and Defamation of character came directly from the cops mouth as well as harrasment and harrassment with the intent to cause harm...so if its legal shit we wanna get into we can, but my fists speak loudest..

Wow you are a lil girl and im sure you told the cops about the parts where you try to get people from here to meet up and fight or as I do recall you asking people to race for 20 bucks and a bag of weed.

DroidX Tapatalk

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:57 AM
why cant all of you be as smart as this woman(michelle), take note from her...she doesnt think highly of me but didnt jump on your guys bandwaggons..alot of you need a real taste of what the real world has to offer.It seems alot of you are shltered and have lived lives that have been handed to you..Just becuase i made a few bad desicions back when doesnt make me who i am, as you can see on ccap all my problems came from that one day with that one person..You have no clue what happened that day or exacly what went down, all you know is the chrages that show up on the net, shoulda seen what they wanted to charge me with, ya i was facing 100+ years, but the judge took into factor all that happened..now im off paper and out of the sytem and at the end of the year, i wont be a felon..The judge has already sent the paperwork to madison to have my felony expunshed..

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 09:58 AM
the the big walk and small shit talk..

That_Guy
05-25-2011, 10:00 AM

this is something your ex probably knows all to well.

michelle
05-25-2011, 10:01 AM
PM and ille give you my number or vise versa and we can talk that way, so then you can get the real deal on me and no more of this tip type BS..

Um, me?

Nix
05-25-2011, 10:05 AM
I gave your name out. People asked if anyone knew it, I did so I gave the requested info.

pOrk
05-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Couger, you bring it on yourself. When you ask for advice you can take it or leave it, but you argue about it or ignore it and keep asking for more and then you talk like a tuna fish about prison / cottages / etc. Nobody would have even bothered messing with you if you didn't start trash talking people. There is a tough crowd here, I got a good hazing when I joined too. Get along or move along

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 10:09 AM
this is something your ex probably knows all to well.

once again, ignorance...did you read the police report? did you not see all i did was throw her out of the front door? and make shur you get the correct person, cuz there are 2 people with almost identical names to me..I HAVE NEVER EVEN SLAPPED A WOMAN..and now my EX went to a new man who for years hated my guts but i warned him about her, now look, hes in the same boat as me with her..now we are freinds..You dont know what that girl did to me and others, no fucking clue.And i have tried to distance my self from her but shes still causing problems in my life and goes well out of her way to try and hinder my life..

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 10:11 AM
Couger, you bring it on yourself. When you ask for advice you can take it or leave it, but you argue about it or ignore it and keep asking for more and then you talk like a tuna fish about prison / cottages / etc. Nobody would have even bothered messing with you if you didn't start trash talking people. There is a tough crowd here, I got a good hazing when I joined too. Get along or move along

the thing was i never once insulted anyone, all i did was defend my self..And i did take all the info i was given as well as advice, even with my dads trans issues.All the info i got i tried and nothing helped..But i dont take advice like" go post on some other site or join that site and sell your stuff" i didnt do that because i my self hate people who join these site just to sell stuff or get that one piece of info and never return..

Waver
05-25-2011, 10:13 AM

Well I dont know how the mods would of gotten your information, considering that no where in the registration process does it ask you for your name, address, marital status, how many kids you have, how many times you take a dump, or whose ass you fucked in prision. The information that people have of you was found by taking what you posted and looking you up by using public information, like phone listings, Wisconsin circut court access page, email address, even Facebook. By you posting pics of your "family" you put them out there in the public eye and made it easier for people to find you. No one on here did anything illegal. The only person who you can blame for this is your self.

You are bitching about people not knowing you and saying shit, but you have no fucking clue about any of the lives that people have lived or are living on here. Do a search, I am sure you can see just what kind of people we have on here. I am glad to call the people on here my friends, because they will step up and help you out and be there for you in a heart beat. Well maybe not you baised on how you are presenting your self on here.

You need to get a thicker skin, keep your mouth shut a little more, and roll with the punches. Anyone who knows me knows that is like the pot calling the kettle black, but I am getting better. If you want your public information, dont post up anything that could possibly lead people to finding things out about you. On the flip side, if you have nothing to hide, then become an open book.....

You want to make friends on here, go to race days with us, and be accepted? Then dont go around calling people chumps, threatening legal action, threatening to beat people up, or making challenges that I am sure you wont be able to back up with a lot of people on here....That is not the way to go about doing it.

Just a little friendly advice, it is your choice if you want to take it.

Want_Notch
05-25-2011, 10:22 AM
Where is the Wambulance when you need it?

Crawlin
05-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Any threat posted on this site by either party will just wreck any case that you have. If you choose to "file charges" for harrassment, the lawyer for the defendant just asks during discovery to search through all these posts and find when it started and all parties involved. This will include PM's. All original posts are saved on the site and moderators CAN see the posts and what exactly was altered, so thinking of even deleting them will not work as it is all saved.

That means that those people involved in this will "get in trouble" but with your invitations to fight, you will be just as responsible and will be just as responsible, if not even more so having been in trouble in the past. Then on top of that, the PM where you offered money and drugs will get you even MORE in trouble. If it is found that the provocation came from you, they will be found not guilty, especially of reposting pistures you already posted(and considering they weren't even altered) and information you freely gave in your introduction. Just look at all the altered pictures all online, you don't see any lawsuits having been won from those large threads of alterations.

I'm not making threats, I'm not an owner of this site, I just realize that while I understand your wish for things to stop, threatening legal action will just open yourself to even more issues then those you are trying to punish.

Again not a threat, just understand how things can quickly turn against you in these situations. Hope everything works out for you

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 10:27 AM
all i ask is for people to not judge me on what they think or what they know..If you have a issue with me PM me and we can talk...im just going to let the community settle down for a bit and im hoping to be at track day..

Crawlin
05-25-2011, 10:29 AM
that's all you gotta do man. let it ride, and come race with those guys. then you can get those challenges out of the way

Prince Valiant
05-25-2011, 10:37 AM
all i ask is for people to not judge me on what they think or what they know..
???

If no one can form an opinion on you based on what they either think, or what they in fact know of you, then what should people use to inform our opinion of you? Simply what you tell us to think of you?

nismodave
05-25-2011, 10:59 AM
lrXxsXhsNOg

Cryptic
05-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Website had nothing to do with that information. All I have is an email address and that's pretty much anonymous. That moderator figured that out your identity on his own. You probably have a picture out on the internet with your full license plate on it.

WickedSix
05-25-2011, 11:07 AM
???

If no one can form an opinion on you based on what they either think, or what they in fact what they know of you, then what should people use to inform our opinion of you? Simply what you tell us to think of you?

^^^this...trust/loyalty/respect...are all earned with time. Comin on here and goin all billy badass after you get some shit ain't gonna get you any deals or friends.

This site is full of people that form a community even an extended family in some cases. They help each other when they can but like a family they don't pull any punches when it comes to saying you are doing something dumb. There are people on here experienced in EVERY form of motorsports. From funny cars, to door slammers, diesels to mud trucks, atvs, snowmobiles...the list goes on and on. A wealth of knowledge to be tapped as it were. But if you don't listen they stop giving advice. If you act like a wanna be thug or a stripped shirt douchebag...they gonna treat you like one. If you really have pride in your accomplishments, in your family and in your car there shouldn't be anything anyone could say to shake that. If you are constantly trying to prove yourself, you are just going to prove your a fool.

GTSLOW
05-25-2011, 11:21 AM

I'm pretty sure you did that yourself. :rolf

why cant all of you be as smart as this woman(michelle), take note from her...she doesnt think highly of me but didnt jump on your guys bandwaggons..alot of you need a real taste of what the real world has to offer.It seems alot of you are shltered and have lived lives that have been handed to you..Just becuase i made a few bad desicions back when doesnt make me who i am, as you can see on ccap all my problems came from that one day with that one person..You have no clue what happened that day or exacly what went down, all you know is the chrages that show up on the net, shoulda seen what they wanted to charge me with, ya i was facing 100+ years, but the judge took into factor all that happened..now im off paper and out of the sytem and at the end of the year, i wont be a felon..The judge has already sent the paperwork to madison to have my felony expunshed..

Also the rest of us on here actually live normal lives. You came in here in your very first few posts talking about your past and how you've "changed." Yet every other post of yours has a personal threat. I'm sure your apparent conversation with the OCPD was very one sided. again :rolf

Cryptic
05-25-2011, 11:42 AM
My simple solution to any harassment or defamation of character claims is to delete the posts and source of the problem. I am only liable if I don't respond and remove offending material. I can be contacted via PM or email

cryptic at brewcitymuscle dot com

KidCougar
05-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I am sorry if i came across as a hard ass or some thug, im far from..i never meant to offend anyone or start any shit..i sincerly do aploigize(but not for my spelling).I am aware that i am the bottom of the barrel here when it comes to knowledge and nice cars,but BUT i came here to learn and get into the car scene..I guess who i am will come out over time and i just gotta give up trying to convince people who or what i am, people are intittled to their opinion.just please dont be so quick to judge me, my past has been a very hard thing to let go.But it is a big part of me becuase i learned so much going through what i did..again.....KidCougar(me) "sorry BCM modderators and BCM community members"...

adam

Cryptic
05-25-2011, 12:04 PM
IueDj96fhqI

DRK
05-25-2011, 12:27 PM
I am sorry if i came across as a hard ass or some thug,

adam

With as many people as you've threatened you'll be lucky if you show up to a board event and don't get blood all over yourself

....just sayin

88Nightmare
05-25-2011, 12:38 PM
As I recall, you came onto the website, introduced yourself, asked for advice, argued the advice you got, then basically started insulting the intelligence of other members by arguing their knowledge and opinions they wanted to share with you, then all hell broke loose. You had all this coming.

You posted pictures of your family. These pictures are not copy written. Anyone can use them or duplicate them. You had all this coming.

You posted pictures/videos of your car. Your car has license plates. The numerous LEO's on this site have the ability to run that plate and find your name. Your name, age, address, and criminal record are all matters of PUBLIC information. Because of the aforementioned situations, you opened the door for people to look up your information and spill your dirt everywhere. You had all this coming.

Unless someone called you, or spoke to you face to face, there has been no slander. There is also no libel taking place here unless anything TYPED about you has been untrue. So far, it doesn't sound like it. It may or may not be slightly exaggerated at times, but it still is true.

You are not the only one to receive the 3rd degree on here. I am repeatedly a victim of it, and ya know what, when I look back and think about it, I had it coming.

Waver
05-25-2011, 12:56 PM
You are not the only one to receive the 3rd degree on here. I am repeatedly a victim of it, and ya know what, when I look back and think about it, I had it coming.

There are a lot of us on here, including my self, that will agree with this statement in reference to them selves.

88Nightmare
05-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Additionally, if Cougar stops being a prick, he might discover that some of the greatest people he could ever want to meet on this site. Many people have offered me help with cars and would take nothing in return. A lot of people are just fun and entertaining to hang out with at car shows or shoot the breeze with. Many people on here would give the shirt off their back to help someone.

PureSound15
05-25-2011, 03:12 PM
So... Wait. Are you saying you're going to beat everyone up?

I think I counted 12 threats that you've made. You're an awful confident person for never having met any of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EvolvedRegal
05-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Im surprised this wasn't posted up yet

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kidcougar

03Seville
05-25-2011, 03:57 PM
I can't believe I missed this entire thread until now.

This shit was entertaining but it's getting really old fast.

Kid, stop making threats (legal or physical), that won't get you anywhere as other people have said.

For once take the advice and try it out, hell it might work and make your life a little easier.

You say you came here to learn but your not listening

Im surprised this wasn't posted up yet

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kidcougar

LMAO!

-stew-
05-25-2011, 03:58 PM
A

Shiiiit. Ain't that the troof. Hell, 90% of the people on here and the governor hate me.

badass88gt
05-25-2011, 04:09 PM

Did you tell the police that YOU posted the pictures of your family on the site originally and others just reposted them?

You also told them that you posted pictures of yourself shooting a firearm and that you are a convicted felon and they said that it was legal?

You actually called the Police because people were being mean to you on an Internet forum?

TheRX7Project
05-25-2011, 05:19 PM
In on 3

Dr.Buick
05-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I want you ryan . and i will race that red thing you call a car:banana

Neal Steffek
05-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Unless you learn to spell, you are just another faggot on the internet. Until then, eat more dicks.

moels
05-25-2011, 08:08 PM
Unless you learn to spell, you are just another faggot on the internet. Until then, eat more dicks.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FoxStang
05-25-2011, 08:41 PM
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l390/GTEPWRD/hurt-form.jpg

Lash
05-25-2011, 08:42 PM
lrXxsXhsNOg

/thread

Dr.Buick
05-25-2011, 08:43 PM
Anyday you want to take the drive to me come on, My dogs could use a little snack.

fivonut
05-25-2011, 08:53 PM
then you go and put pics of me and my children up with my full name and address, so now you put my family in danger?

Dude, I copied the pic from the one YOU posted in my thread about my son running hurdles. If you're that concerned about a pic of your family being posted, well, then, DON'T POST THEM!!!

Yooformula
05-25-2011, 08:58 PM
1.you posted your family pics
2.we don't have your real name from your login profile so no moderator got it from this site
3.your name was retrieved from your PUBLIC email addy.
4.your ENTIRE criminal record in the state of wisconsin is public info
5.you have threatened people numerous times. and each time they have been copied just in case.
6.you posted a pic of yourself, a convicted felon, firing a weapon even after numerous people told you it was illegal and showed you the statutes
7.you have lied numerous times about all sorts of shit and got mad when called out on it
8.you would then proceeded to threaten people! again all copied for future use and since you are no longer a member here, you can not edit them.

Now in closing. thank you for coming. we appreciate the laughs buts time for you to move on. you are not welcome on OUR site.