PDA

View Full Version : Vanquish sighting

Zkid14
08-15-2004, 07:47 PM
I was going towards brookfield square and saw it goin the other way down blumound, looked BADASS :rockwoot: , shiny black with the HUGE grill in the front smiling at me. ive seen a couple ferrari's on the road before but never a vanquish, by far made my day :thumbsup

-Matt

SlowStee
08-15-2004, 07:49 PM
i saw a vanquish on hwy 100 during the day turning into that Gm dealership by steins (before beloit) a few weeks ago......nice a$$ cars

Al
08-15-2004, 08:41 PM
I saw one on my way back from Blackhawk raceway about a month ago. I also saw one parked in front of the four seasons hotel in chitown about two years ago.

Speaking of the four seasons, they usually had three or four high-end cars parked in front. I was surprised to hear them say that they wanted my prelude parked out in front. To me, parking a prelude next to a vanquish, a 760i and a maranello just didn't seem right. But the valet said he like it just as much. (but i was only planning on leaving it there for 2 hours)

Silver03SRT
08-15-2004, 11:33 PM
i saw a black vanquish parked at miller park in the players lot a couple weeks back. my dads friend also wanted to buy a vanquish but im not sure if he did. he drives a Jaguar XKR right now. he gave me a ride in that thing and it is bad ass.