PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of any sponsors that might want to sponsor my car?

1siksrt
05-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Im hoping to start racing some events, but need a cage and some safety stuff to do it. I have one person willing to sponsor me. Wondering if anyone else would be interested. car has went 10.15 w/ shot alignment and will go into the 9's. Currently 3rd fastest 5 speed NSRT in world... Figured its worth a try.. would have no problem doing car banners along the sides, or window banners ...

Dr.Buick
05-22-2011, 07:29 PM
This is one of the hardest things to do, do this with my ASA car and my late models. Had a contract written up. Cd to give to possible sponsers to show what WE as a race team can hlep promote them.. it has to be about them and not you!!!!

1siksrt
05-23-2011, 05:54 AM
I figured it would not be easy, i had a company approach me about it so i was like what the hell maybe there are more on here that would or someone would know of.

flyin_blue_egg
05-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Try going to auto shows etc. that are geared towards racers. Went to one a few years back with a few others on this site and they had a seminar on getting sponsorships. Basically the guy put together a whole "book" of what he was trying to do and what he could do for the sponors etc. I remember it was a show in like Schumburg around this time last year.