PDA

View Full Version : Da Grove....plans?

PB86MCSS
08-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Bringing up an old idea that never came to pass. I have to make at least one trip this season to GLD and am trying to get a handful of people together on it...already posted on montecarloss.com but welcome to others, especially g-bodies :). Maybe we can work out a date....for me weekends work best but after this week some weekdays might open up :D.

Rocket Power
08-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Hmm That would mean my car would actually have to leave the garage. :wow
Damn I need to work on it :mad:

Prince Valiant
08-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Hmm That would mean my car would actually have to leave the garage. :wow
Damn I need to work on it :mad:Why don't we do a wrenching day? All gang up on this thing and git' 'er dun!

SMS 1
08-15-2004, 03:14 PM
That would be sweet! Too bad my car still can't move under it's own power :puppyeyes

Too hungover to put my trans back in today like I had planned :puke :crying

PB86MCSS
08-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Sounds like a good idea :D. Get Er' Done day :3gears:

Rocket Power
08-15-2004, 10:40 PM
That needs to be preceded by "I find a big bag of money day" LOL
The biggest hold up on mine is the exhaust. Right now it's got the 307 exhaust on there (single into gutted cat then into duals after cat) and it needs some welding on the tails . I think it would be a rather large cork for a 455. But I needed something on it. Olds Dual manifolds are $200-400 a pair when you find them. The only set of headers that work are $400-500, then I need the crossmember. At which point I know the 2004r with give out. LOL
The more I think about it the more I think I should just put the TH350 behind it. But I wanted to try the OD because of the 3.73's

AND to top everything off. The sewer drain in my basement backed up today :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Man does that stuff STINK, nasty **** all over the laundry room floor !!!
So I'll be taking care of that in the morning. It drained back enough that it's below the floor drain level. If it ain't one thing it's another.

Thanks for the offer though! I may take y'all up on it when I get some extra cash.
You guys rock!!! :thumbsup :banana

Scales
08-16-2004, 11:47 PM
If the GLD day does happen soon, I'd be interested. I'd like to see what computer tuning can actually do for me. Some nice solid before/after times would be cool. Although I do have to replace the wheel bearings and front brakes before I consider anything. I might need em somewhere at the end.. (damn safety stuff :rolleyes: )

Edit Just saw where I posted this, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna go out and play.

MY FYN 79
08-31-2004, 12:09 PM
I'm there! Oh, wait..... my car doesnt have a motor in it! :durr

It will soon though, so I'm in! :rockwoot: