PDA

View Full Version : Ensenda

Korndogg
05-14-2011, 03:10 PM
Anyone ever have anything delivered by these people? I ordered something through Amazon and apparently they are their new primary shipping company. I looked them up and they have terrible reviews lol. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. It looks to me like it's just a regular courier service with people using their own vehicles to deliver things.

Mudd Runner
05-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Amazon uses them all the time my stuff is always deliverd on time or early and havent had any issues with things being damaged.

Korndogg
05-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok cool thanks. I just saw ALOT of negative comments about them so I was just curious.

Holeshot
05-14-2011, 05:46 PM
No one could be worse then U.nited P.ackage S.mashers

Korndogg
05-14-2011, 05:58 PM
lol yeah. There were a lot of people saying that they just never received their package after the delivery driver "delivered" the package.

FoxStang
05-14-2011, 07:24 PM
No one could be worse then U.nited P.ackage S.mashers
Can't remember UPS ever not delivering a package, or damaging one for that matter, that goes for me personally and for work. Did you bother contacting them about your damaged packages? They also have exceptional customer service. DHL on the other hand, is quite possibly the worst delivery service on the planet, you would really have to try to be that bad at delivering packages. Non-delivery, late delivery and damaged packages, I've had all of the variety from DHL.

Did some research on Ensenda and turns out its a 3PL that does some SaaS on the side. So it doesn't actually do any shipping itself, it farms it out to local providers. Another words it might be a crap shoot whether your actual shipper is good or bad.

Korndogg
05-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Ok thanks. Appreciate it.