PDA

View Full Version : This guy better not make it....or we're in REAL trouble!

TuffEnuff
08-14-2004, 10:23 PM
http://media1.stream2you.com/rnc/072304v2.wmv

Flip

Flopper!

Lash
08-14-2004, 10:43 PM
I agree.

This should get interesting...as these kind of post always do. :banana

Brian98GTP
08-14-2004, 11:27 PM
I think Im moving to Canada if that Hippie gets voted in.... :guns1 :fire

Do some research on his wife..... That b!tch actually donates millions of dollars to groups that are linked to the VERY SAME people we're fighting overseas!!! Its REDICULOUS!!

Im serious about Canada too.....

Prince Valiant
08-14-2004, 11:48 PM
oh, but it gets worse...Just the other week flipper said to the effect that "Knowing what we do today about saddams WMD's and how events would turn out now, I would have STILL voted for the war...."

uh...even I don't know what to say..... :goof

Cryptic
08-15-2004, 12:08 AM
I'll be the first to say I am pretty ignorant about politics, but from my point of view I dont think he was "Flip Flopping".

I think the clips were taken out of context and they dont reveal all the circumstances. Notice the length of the clips when they say he is "flip flopping". They cut him off short. Voting no could just mean you dont agree 100% to the issue at hand. Maybe he believes there needed to be certain stipulations. This video is obviously bias (made by repubilicans, not independent).

I concinder myself a un-bias person. I dont concider myself a hard core republican or democrat. What I do know is the republican party will certainly want to try and make the opposing party appear to be wishy-washy in their positions on major political issues.

err something...

TuffEnuff
08-15-2004, 12:23 AM
I thought they had a pretty good timeline going...

Whats REALLY funny is....Back in the primaries....When Kerry wasnt doing so hot....ALL the other liberal Jackasses thought Kerry was too conservative and even THEY thought he was a flip flopper!!!

But NOWWWWWW....that he's their ONLY choice....he gets their support.

I'm begining to think ALL the Democraps are "flippers"!

I wonder why ol' AL Gore didnt run again?

I wonder why CLINTON didnt Support him (Gore) when he DID run last time?

The Liberals think the war with Saddam was unjust...how stupid is that? If Saddam had the chance he would have dropped a Nuke on us in a heartbeat!

Let alone the countries around him.

I mean COME on! So what if the rest of the world didnt agree...who cares?

WHY do *WE* need permission to do something we feel is in our best intrest? NOBODY ELSE in the world gives a rats ass what WE think!

I like what Bush has done in the last 4 years....and it CERTAINLY hasnt been an *EASY* job to do!

I say give him 4 more years and lets get our Balls back from the Liberals!

Cryptic
08-15-2004, 12:28 AM
I'll have to agree with ya there... Bush's job hasnt been an easy one. And I can't honeslty say I dont like anything he's done.

I have heard some blooper clips of Bush that are pretty hilarious though. Kinda makes up words sometimes.

Prince Valiant
08-15-2004, 12:31 AM
one thing to point out is that whether you agree or disagree with bush...he was clear about what he was going to do, and has stuck through it no matter how popular or unpopular it has been...

What's funny is that many on the left side has said that bush "squandered" an opportunity of unity and goodwill that the US enjoyed after 9/11, blaming this on bush somehow....but the funny thing is that yes, we had unity here and around the world post 9/11...and WE stated exactly what WE were going to do and we still had unity and support, here and abroad.

However, once we actually started to do as was stated from the get go, it was others that left....the left that used to give bush high approval numbers as well, the other contries who pledged their support against terrorism and the countries who foster it...THEY left. Bush wasn't the problem, they were.

TuffEnuff
08-15-2004, 12:44 AM
one thing to point out is that whether you agree or disagree with bush...he was clear about what he was going to do, and has stuck through it no matter how popular or unpopular it has been...

What's funny is that many on the left side has said that bush "squandered" an opportunity of unity and goodwill that the US enjoyed after 9/11, blaming this on bush somehow....but the funny thing is that yes, we had unity here and around the world post 9/11...and WE stated exactly what WE were going to do and we still had unity and support, here and abroad.

However, once we actually started to do as was stated from the get go, it was others that left....the left that used to give bush high approval numbers as well, the other contries who pledged their support against terrorism and the countries who foster it...THEY left. Bush wasn't the problem, they were.

You are totally right!

Al
08-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Stuff like this will help bush

GTSLOW
08-15-2004, 02:54 AM
**Moved to Heated discussion** :goof

SSmike1
08-15-2004, 06:18 AM
I agree, Flip / Flop.

FLUSH THE JOHN"s

they are so full of Crap!

:)

SSmike1
08-15-2004, 06:23 AM
I dont think he was "Flip Flopping".
YES HE IS!

I think the clips were taken out of context.
IT SHOWS HOW HE CHANGES WITH THE WIND.
NOW HE IS SAYING BUSH MADE THE WRONG DECISION TO SEND TROOPS OVER TO IRAQ, WHEN HE(KERRY) VOTED TO SEND THEM.

I concinder myself a un-bias person. I dont concider myself a hard core republican or democrat.
WELL ANDY, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND JOIN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY SOON!
:)

KERRY IS PLAIN AS DAY
FLIP/FLOPPING.
THE GUY IS A MORON.

:wooo

SSmike1
08-15-2004, 06:27 AM
HERE YA GO.

go to this link and Join Now! :banana

http://www.wisgop.org/

highly recommended,
from some who is 45 years old,
and been around the block.

i used to think i was Non-Partison at your age too.

but then i got a little more involved in politics,
and WOW
the Democrats are way oyt there in Outer Space.
Wacked out Weird.

Liberalism is a Disease!

Join the GOP!
:thumbsup
http://www.wisgop.org/

HITMAN
08-15-2004, 02:05 PM
I'll be the first to say I am pretty ignorant about politics, but from my point of view I dont think he was "Flip Flopping".

I think the clips were taken out of context and they dont reveal all the circumstances. Notice the length of the clips when they say he is "flip flopping". They cut him off short. Voting no could just mean you dont agree 100% to the issue at hand. Maybe he believes there needed to be certain stipulations. This video is obviously bias (made by repubilicans, not independent).

I concinder myself a un-bias person. I dont concider myself a hard core republican or democrat. What I do know is the republican party will certainly want to try and make the opposing party appear to be wishy-washy in their positions on major political issues.

err something...

Here is a link to John Kerry's voting records in the senate, dating back to 1999. Look it over carefully, and see if you can find the "moderate" that Kerry's proponents are billing him as:
http://www.vote-smart.org/issue_rating_category.php?can_id=S0421103

All I see is a tax-and-spend, abortion loving, gun hating, entitlement wanting, liberal. And as far as his military record is concerned, under close scrutiny he comes off more like a DESERTER, than a hero, IMO. Things got too warm for him in 'Nam and he high-tailed it, the first chance he got. And that's exactly what this gutless fvck wants to do in Iraq. Cut and run...

What a great policy, huh? Yeah, like THAT won't encourage the terrorists of the world to start attacking us on a regular basis. Why not? John Kerry and the rest of his jellyfish backers will appease them without fail. I shudder to think how bad things will get if this Milquetoast invertebrate gets elected. Don't like the way the US is doing something? Threaten to blow up a day-care center. Want the US to change it's foreign policy? Threaten to poison the water supply. But I guess that's the way we'll be fighting our new thoughtful, more sensitive war...
How does one fight a more sensitive war, anyway?

If this waffling fvcktard gets elected, we're going to be in some deep $hit.

Pig Pen
08-16-2004, 02:07 PM
I find it funny the votes that John Kerry has time to go back to Washington to Vote on. One was the Lindsy Peterson law, the other was a law prohibiting off duty police officer's to carry a weapon at anytime. This should all be expected to a Catholic who is Pro-Choice, a failure of a swift boat Captain, a billionaire (married in) who deciedes to trash it up a day and eat a Wendy's only to have his wife confussed what chilly is and then throw out thier diner, and who strikes a great similar head shot of Lurch from the Munsters.

Silver03SRT
08-16-2004, 03:03 PM
i am for bush all the way and my friends who are democrates are for bush. they hate kerry and never want to see him in office. kind of funny how most democrates dont even like him.

SMS 1
08-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Guess I don't really need to add anything here. You all are sayin it for me :popcorn

FLUSH THE JOHN'S!!! :usa

Cryptic
08-17-2004, 11:59 PM
good stuff guys... thanks for the insite. I dont really keep up with this crap.