PDA

View Full Version : Paintless Dent Repair

deuceWI
05-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Rather than resurrect an old thread, I figured I'd start a new one.

Yesterday my car got caught out in some of that hail blowing through the area and she took a few dings to the roof and hood :(. Old threads recommend Acci-dent and Dent Doctors, but I thought I'd post and see if anyone else has any up to date recommendations.

The last hail storm that came through had lots of small hail, and the car held up fine, but yesterday I saw quite a few hail balls the size of golf balls bouncing around!

TraceDaddy
05-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Give me a month and a half. I'll be back. With Skillz. :)

Crawlin
05-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Acci-Dent

Know the owner's girlfriend really well and met him through car business stuff. He's got the account for Concours and alot of the high end dealerships, so you know you can trust his work

GTO Jeff
05-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Acci-Dent. Far better and less expensive than Dent Doctors.

The owner (Nick) is a friend of mine and he is a good guy. I've had them remove many dents from my various cars - probably 15 dents in the last 2 years. Some of the dents were pretty nasty, and they were removed without a trace.

Beagle
05-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Acci-Dent for sure. My work uses them all the time. Ive known Nick for years good guy. Best place hands down for paintless dent removal. Give them a call numbers 414.305.5005

deuceWI
05-12-2011, 06:16 PM
I think I've got my answer.

Thanks!

team beater
05-12-2011, 09:45 PM
Sorry to hear about the speed, that sucks. Hopefully she's looks brand new after some massaging.

SlowMotion
05-13-2011, 06:32 AM
Acci-dent my friend, hands down the place to go! Nick and Seth do a great job, they have worked on many of my vehicles :)

KidCougar
05-13-2011, 07:03 AM
i my self will try giving acci-dent a call. i got a door ding that has always bothered me. I thought we would be seeing more posts like this with hail damaged cars.Anyone get hit bad and have some pics of what it did to their car?

GTO Jeff
05-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Acci-dent my friend, hands down the place to go! Nick and Seth do a great job, they have worked on many of my vehicles :)Seth is no longer at Acci-Dent. He chases hail storms around the country now doing gypsy dent repair.

deuceWI
05-13-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't have pictures of the dings on my car. They aren't really bad though, but there are about 6-8 dings, all small, and that pisses me off somewhat, and I'm not going to just leave it that way. I'll try to do some before and after pics once I find time to get them looked at.

Red97GTP
05-13-2011, 10:27 PM
Another +1 for Acci-Dent. Nick does awesome work. I grew up with his GF and know him through her. His uncle is also my old General Manager. Check out his FB page, he has alot of before and after pics on there.

BoosTT
06-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Just hung out with Nick on the lake today. Great guy! Thanks for letting me ride your ultra 250 PWC!!