PDA

View Full Version : craftsman 42" mulching kit for riding mower

Ricky Bobby
05-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Ive searched and no one carries it locally. I will order one if have to but just wondering if anyone has something laying around i could buy??

Yooformula
05-09-2011, 12:05 PM
did you try Esch? A member here works there and might be able to help you find it. Matt aka Memphis.

tommyt5078
05-09-2011, 12:10 PM
The sears place on 76th doesnt stock it?????? I think its 76 and coldspring????

Matchew
05-09-2011, 12:58 PM
I just bought one at Brookfield square 2 weeks ago

Ricky Bobby
05-09-2011, 02:22 PM
well long story short FUCK sears. I called and ordered the stock mulching kit for my mower which the southridge one said they where out. called the repair center and got transferred to the shipping place, well i order them 64bux after they charge u $11 to ship to your door.

Fast forward 15min i decide to call and get threw to the repair place and finally do they have about 50blades in stock 6blocks from my house. So i call back the online ordering place and tell them to cancel my order which its been 15min now and lady on the phone tells me once its ordered they cant stop it or cancel it, you have to wait for it to come to your house then return it to the store and they will not credit me the shipping since its somehow my fucking fault. The lady on the phone never once told me thats the case all she did was try to sell me everything under the sun but tell me what the policy was cause i would have never ordered knowing that. I dont know who has a policy where u are stuck with something u order on phone or online and cant cancel the order. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Ricky Bobby
05-09-2011, 02:24 PM
so i got my kit today and have to wait and see if the other order comes threw or if me bitching up a storm had them cancel it, since i still dont have the confirmation email saying its been shipped

stenchmiester
05-10-2011, 10:10 PM
tony get me your model number and i will hook you up you keep forgetting i work for a small engine repair shop

Ricky Bobby
05-13-2011, 06:27 PM
i already had got them from the store stench but i just got the mail order ones today and they are 46" ones lol fucking dumbass' so i called and now they have to pay for shipping back to themselves cause the shit is wrong haha

EvolvedRegal
06-05-2011, 05:49 PM
I bought the 42 mulching kit last year and the blades suck, I dont even use the blockoff thingy they give you anymore, side discharge FTW.

Ricky Bobby
06-12-2011, 07:37 PM
yea they do i wonder if those gator blades do any better

stenchmiester
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM
gator blades are awesome we put them on almost every commercial zero turn we sell