PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Mike Mccormick aka LETSRUNEM? aka Scammer?

Yooformula
05-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Seems like he is being sought after for money or parts that he owes to someone. He insisted on a cashiers check for payment then bailed on sending the parts or even returning a phone call. If you speak with him, please inform him to settle this crap or he could end up banned from here to prevent any issues as well.

"I sent him $250 cashiers check on MARCH 15, 2011, he texted me a few times until he got it cashed on MARCH 23, 2011, then he stopped answering my calls, emails and texts. I have not recieved any communication from him, I have not recieved any antiroll bar from him or my money back. Do not trust this guy, he will take your money.

He goes by the username letsrunem and lives in Waukesha, WI

So much for racers trusting racers."

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/midwestern-members/1419090-do-not-trust-mike-mccormick.html

michelle
05-05-2011, 05:59 PM
He's a friend of a friend. I'll send a message.

Nix
05-05-2011, 06:01 PM
http://www.nmradigital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=483900

He lives on Coventry Lane in Waukesha, WI It says in his other post

badass88gt
05-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I sold him a rear end for his Mustang a year ago, hope everything works out. Seemed like a decent guy back then.

juicedimpss
05-05-2011, 09:10 PM
still hasn't returned the TH400 rebuild book he borrowed from me well over a year ago.

Flicktitty
05-06-2011, 02:16 PM
i've known him for a while he's always been a stand up good guy by me. i'll see if i can get ahold of him.

Beagle
05-07-2011, 01:08 PM
I used to see him out at the races. But not as of lately....

lilws6
05-07-2011, 01:20 PM
i sold him a 5.3 block i had laying around my house came and picked it up paid and helped him load it seemed like an awsome guy could shoot the shit all day. Dunno what happened hope theres some kind of reason going on

Josepy
05-07-2011, 01:26 PM
This is not his first issue. I have also had a run in with him. Took him awhile to make it right.

HITMAN
05-08-2011, 01:50 AM
He's a friend of a friend. I'll send a message.

i've known him for a while he's always been a stand up good guy by me. i'll see if i can get ahold of him.

You guys need better friends.
He's a crook. If you don't get everything you need from this fuck right up front, you'll play hell trying to get it from him after the fact. I had a run in with his games right about a year ago and 6 months later I made mention of it after he tried selling some more of his crap in the classified section. Only after that did I finally hear back from him and even then the situation never did get rectified...:punch:

michelle
05-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Friend of a friend dude. Don't know him directly. We're not even Facebook friends! :goof

-stew-
05-08-2011, 09:50 AM
You guys need better friends.
:

Least we got friends!

letsrunem
05-08-2011, 11:05 AM
As usual there are two sides to the story, which is none of anyone's business. Sorry Ron about the book I still have it, I will get that to you asap. hitman go fuck yourself.

Yooformula
05-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Mike, true there are 2 sides, so take care of it with him and clear the air. BCM is trying to be proactive in preventing disagreements like this from becoming an issue here. True that it would be none of anyone's business IF nothing took place and nobody posted it online seeking help.

LXTASY363
05-08-2011, 12:51 PM
As usual there are two sides to the story, which is none of anyone's business. Sorry Ron about the book I still have it, I will get that to you asap. hitman go fuck yourself.

Wow he's alive. Ok then Mike, I sent you $250 two months ago for a Team Z anti-roll bar, you were cool as hell with me before you got the check then ignored me once you cashed it. I sent the police by your house for a wellness check because I didn't want to think you were screwing me and maybe you were hurt, in the hospital, or in jail, but nope, the officer said you were there and fine. I sent letters to you, emails, PM's, texts, and to this day your phone number just goes straight to voicemail. I mean, you have your pictures all over the internet, we know where you live and what you drive and what your working on and where you go to school, why in the world would you think you can just get away with this crap? You are only 7 hours away from me, I just don't have the vacation days right now to come get my money back or pick up the anti-roll bar. If there are two sides to every story as you stated, then that's mine, what's yours?

Big thanks to BCM Admin guys helping out, I run a website as well and follow the same procedures on mine. www.outlaw-performance.com (http://www.outlaw-performance.com)

nismodave
05-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Gotta say, sounds like a legit beef to me. Why would a guy put himself and his website out there if it was not?

badass88gt
05-08-2011, 02:25 PM
Sounds legit to me, hopefully there is a legitimate reason.

-stew-
05-08-2011, 05:50 PM

I knew I liked this kid for a reason...

HITMAN
05-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Least we got friends!

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.
BTW, I don't have to pay dues to keep my friends...

I knew I liked this kid for a reason...

Assholes on a tether stink together.

HITMAN
05-09-2011, 02:21 AM
hitman go fuck yourself.

Why? Because you're the kind of crook that doesn't follow through on things once you've got someone's money in your pocket and I outed you for it on BCM?
Gee, I feel just awful I got your for-sale thread bounced, I really do...

LEWETHETIGER73
05-09-2011, 06:29 AM
:popcorn

Ricky Bobby
05-09-2011, 09:09 PM
:popcorn
x2

Josepy
05-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Still waiting to hear the other side. Looks like this has not been taken care of yet.

GHOSST
05-11-2011, 01:45 PM
No one knows the "whole" story and it is none of our business to an extent. All I know is, a check was cashed, probably as soon as it was recieved, and after weeks the part is nowhere to be seen, with no reconciliation with the buyer. If anyone deserves an explaination, its that guy. But "WE" do need to be informed about your business practice, even if you do have a legit reason. To simply prevent the hassle of running into your "problems" when trying to do business with you. Plain and simple.

Josepy
05-11-2011, 01:56 PM
This seems to becoming commonplace practice through forums. All I know is, face to face exchange is the only route I'd go buying or selling, and it ifs too far, screw it, no car part is worth a possible scam. We honestly have to learn from these mistakes people. Even if the accused party does have a legit reason, its bad business practice.

No it is sad that you can't trust people especially ones in the same hobby as you. I built most of my car off of ls1tech with only one hiccup and that was with Letsrunem. After 2 or 3 weeks he finally made it right. I however am willing to fly or drive anywhere if someone tries to rip me off.

GHOSST
05-11-2011, 02:02 PM
No it is sad that you can't trust people especially ones in the same hobby as you. I built most of my car off of ls1tech with only one hiccup and that was with Letsrunem. After 2 or 3 weeks he finally made it right. I however am willing to fly or drive anywhere if someone tries to rip me off.

I just edited that, lol.

Well of course swift action needs to be taken if you get scammed. I'll I'm saying is that, through forums, if the part is out of reach, I'll just personally keep moving on instead of risking it. But then again, if the seller has a positve track record, I'd go for it. Now this guy? He could be the most awesome guy in the world. But I wouldn't buy anythign from him, and its nothing personal against him, but history speaks. And trust has to be earned again.

letsrunem
05-26-2011, 09:24 AM
What's your deal? The rear I sold you had an internal part broken that I had no idea of. I "made it right" when I didn't have to, refunding money for an as-is part (like all used car parts) that I never knew there was anything wrong with. If I knew you would still be making a big deal of it YEARS later I definitely would have not given you any money back. Quit whining.

And of course the buyer of the ARB will make a thread slamming me but then not let anyone know that he received it.

letsrunem
05-26-2011, 09:29 AM
And hitman give it a fucking rest. I sold you a near new Glock 22 and something like 90 rounds of ammo for $400 and you bitch because I forgot the $5 gun lock and it's not worth the gas or postage to deliver it. Grow up.

Josepy
05-26-2011, 09:36 AM
What's your deal? The rear I sold you had an internal part broken that I had no idea of. I "made it right" when I didn't have to, refunding money for an as-is part (like all used car parts) that I never knew there was anything wrong with. If I knew you would still be making a big deal of it YEARS later I definitely would have not given you any money back. Quit whining.

And of course the buyer of the ARB will make a thread slamming me but then not let anyone know that he received it.

Not whining at all. Just posted my experience with you. I put in there that you made it right eventually. Your the one that seems to have the problem with selling things. Not me. Just take care of the issues and this goes away. Plain and simple.

Nickerz
05-26-2011, 03:23 PM
The assumption that parts are sold "as is" is completely wrong. Parts are always sold with the assumption that they work. Cars may be sold "as is" in regards to a warranty baring any fraud or misrepresentation. And that opinion comes from someone who sells thousands of parts a year.

LXTASY363
05-27-2011, 08:49 PM

I did finally received it after a long two months of ignoring me. Along with this private message from you.

Quit your crying it should have been there today, maybe tomorrow. Honestly you sound like a whiny kid. I'm not answering your questions because the answers don't matter. And I said it was welded in then cut out. What did you think that meant dumbfuck? You can't reuse the tabs that get welded to the axle..

Thanks Mike, you're a real stand up guy.:loser

Do NOT trust this retard.

LEWETHETIGER73
05-28-2011, 01:17 AM
:popcorn OOOHHH. act 2 is starting. That was a long intermission.

wrath
05-28-2011, 07:34 AM
After reading this thread I have yet to see any winners. Between unbelievable slowness and equally ridiculous expectations I wouldn't do business with a single one of you developmentally disabled pieces of scrotum fungus that have been involved.

HITMAN
05-29-2011, 12:11 AM
And hitman give it a fucking rest. I sold you a near new Glock 22 and something like 90 rounds of ammo for $400 and you bitch because I forgot the $5 gun lock and it's not worth the gas or postage to deliver it. Grow up.

Which was $50 MORE than Coop offered you. I should of let him buy it. My guess is that if you would have screwed him over you'd be chewing your teeth by now. For $50 less...

BTW, dipshit, I STILL HAVE all of your texts regarding our transaction. You know, the ones where you keep saying you will send out the lock and never do. Would you like me to post them up?

Grown-ups keep their word. It's pretty evident here that you do not. It's not so much the value of the parts, it's the value of your word and your reputation. You did not keep your word and therefore your reputation as a legit seller HAS no value and you have no honor. You are a crook. Period. End of story.

HITMAN
05-29-2011, 12:26 AM
After reading this thread I have yet to see any winners. Between unbelievable slowness and equally ridiculous expectations I wouldn't do business with a single one of you developmentally disabled pieces of scrotum fungus that have been involved.

You think of that all by yourself or did you need help? I assure you your opinion is highly valued here. Along with your rapier like wit...cough, cough...:durr

Reverend Cooper
05-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Not whining at all. Just posted my experience with you. I put in there that you made it right eventually. Your the one that seems to have the problem with selling things. Not me. Just take care of the issues and this goes away. Plain and simple.

If I recall right he told Joe it was opened up and all the parts were good or some shit. Maybe I'm wrong on that,but regardless we would have went to his house if needed.

Reverend Cooper
05-30-2011, 12:38 PM

You must be a buddy of his?
1) anyone of us that pays for a product no matter if misrepresented or too high of expectations,you still send the fucking part out not two months later,or never.
2) You would be missing out doing business with me as anyone here knows I do NOT sell junk shit at all and deliver or ups it right away.
3) when I buy shit from people on here I pay immediately.
So as Hitman states you must be a retard to not do business with most of us here.
Which is fine with me if you half the fuckstain your pal is I dont wanna do business with you either.

Waver
05-30-2011, 02:57 PM
You must be a buddy of his?
1) anyone of us that pays for a product no matter if misrepresented or too high of expectations,you still send the fucking part out not two months later,or never.
2) You would be missing out doing business with me as anyone here knows I do NOT sell junk shit at all and deliver or ups it right away.
3) when I buy shit from people on here I pay immediately.
So as Hitman states you must be a retard to not do business with most of us here.
Which is fine with me if you half the fuckstain your pal is I dont wanna do business with you either.

Another thing Mike that I can say about you, if you say you are going to buy something from someone on here, unless it is a raging pile of shit, you buy it. No dicking around, no bullshit.

GTSLOW
05-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Maybe this guy could trade parts with kidcougar?

LXTASY363
06-04-2011, 09:32 AM
equally ridiculous expectations

He told me all parts were included and that they had to be cut out because he had welded them in, not that they weren't included. I didn't expect anything more than what was advertised.

Prince Valiant
06-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Maybe this guy could trade parts with kidcougar?

Kidcougar only deals in PREMIUM parts.