PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Hella gRapHic DeSigN sKiLLs

jbiscuit
08-13-2004, 01:35 PM
For Sale: Graphic Design Skills

After a brief hiatus from freelancing, I have decided to get back into it a little bit. I was so swamped for awhile with freelance work that I had no freetime. But I am back and ready to work for you! So tell your friends.

My experience:
6+ years experience. Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark XPress. Full time Graphic Artist for an ISO9001 certified, Wisconsin Medium-Sized Business Manufacturer of the Year, based out of Muskego. I have done work with both 1-2-3 color as well as 4-color and 4-color + spot color.

Design/Marketing abilities include but are not limited to:

- catalog design
- advertisements
- direct mail
- tradeshow displays
- brochures
- flyers
- photography
- market research
etc etc

I have a BA in Art-Graphic Design with a Minor in Advertising (UW-Whitewater, 2000). I stay away from web design stuff cuz it is extremely labor intensive and hard to price out also. I have a huge background in both corporate graphics as well as freelance design. I have the Adobe Masters certification in Photoshop (passed the exam in July 2000). Whether its something as simple photo-retouching and/or color correcting or as big as a full catalog design, I am your guy. I also have a deep background in marketing, market research and target marketing.

Hit me up if any of you need a designer to freelance some design work for you. Samples are available via emailed PDF or hard finished pieces can be delivered or mailed. Just let me know what you need.

You small business guys out there can benefit from my services and experience. PM me and lets do a direct mail piece or something to get people into your store, shop, company or used car lot!

J :thumbsup

jbiscuit
08-17-2004, 11:49 AM
hire me por favor! :stare