PDA

View Full Version : Free Cat.

Nix
05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/411e846e-1b35-255e.jpg

My wife and I are looking for a new home for one of our cats. His name is Tigger and he is approx 5 years old.

At one point we changed his diet and he ended up getting crystals in his bladder and he ended up urinating in one of the rooms in our house. We took him to the vet and found out what happened and it came to an end. He needs to be fed Science Diet food and all is well.

For two weeks while he was on his meds we seperated him from the other two cats. After we re-introduced him back into the entire house the other two cats didn't take to him like before and the have basically made him an outcast.

Well it has been several months now and they still are beating up on him and we don't know what else to do. We have looked in to no kill shelters and such and we keep getting told that they are full up. If no one takes him he will end up going to HAWS and maybe they will find him a home and if not then maybe get put to sleep.

He gets along with other cats awesome but the other two won't accept him now. It sucks but we have no control over how the other two feel about him.

He is orange with tiger stripes. He is a rather musclar cat and very playful and affectionate.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

Nick Schultz.

Holeshot
05-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Is he neutered & declawed and up to date on his shots? Micro chipped ?

Nix
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
He is "fixed" and declawed in the front. He does have a Microchip and he needs a shot. When he went in to the vet for his bladder issue, the vet advised us to hold off on his shots. We also had a blood panel/xrays done when he went in for his bladder infection and everything came back positive and in good health. He has not had the feline leukemia shot since he was a kitten and that is because the vet told us he didn't need it becuase he is a indoor cat.

Holeshot
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Michelle could use a new Zoo member. In all seriousness I will let a folks know.

Nix
05-01-2011, 10:11 PM
That would be nice, that way I know she would give him a great home.

michelle
05-02-2011, 06:18 AM
My house is full. My parents are going through a similar situation with one of their cats (two others are "picking" on her really bad) and my sister is actually going to take her to live with her.

Sorry to hear. I hope you find him a great home.

Nix
05-05-2011, 07:28 PM
Bump for Tigger. He will potentially be heading to HAWS this saturday if we can't find him a new home by ourselves.