PDA

View Full Version : Whiplash!

Larrygto
04-25-2011, 08:27 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/larrygto/002-1.jpg
Bitch says she droped a wrapper bent over to pick it up and BOOM!
But I'm sure she was texting!

awsomeears
04-25-2011, 09:19 AM
I hope you looked at the time this happened, then get a list of her Texts from her provider or ask for them......

BAD LS1
04-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Hopefully her car was not driveable afterwards? lol

Car Guy
04-25-2011, 10:00 AM
"My neck, my back, my neck and my back. I'm suing yawl for a $150,000 dollars, or we can settle out of court right now for $20"

:goof

Larrygto
04-25-2011, 10:15 AM
I hope you looked at the time this happened, then get a list of her Texts from her provider or ask for them......
Didn't think of that, she admitted it was her fault so i shouldn't make any difference to on my end.

Hopefully her car was not driveable afterwards? lol

She had a Acura SUV of some kind with a pointy nose on it that's why it went so far into the car, ,but all it did was mess up her grill and bumper.

BAD LS1
04-25-2011, 10:42 AM
no DS bag deployment even on hers? you must have got shoved forward good then if that didnt happen!

BoosTT
04-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Side note: How does that car preform in snow/wisconsin roads? My girlfriend was looking at getting one.

michelle
04-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Bummer. ):

Waver
04-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Dude, that sucks......No pain?

Larrygto
04-25-2011, 11:40 AM
no DS bag deployment even on hers? you must have got shoved forward good then if that didnt happen!
No bags on ether car, she had a dog in her car with fresh scrapes on its face probably hit the dash?

Side note: How does that car preform in snow/wisconsin roads? My girlfriend was looking at getting one.
Once it's moving the stability control work great, but I could get 2-3 gears before it would start moving from a start sometimes

Dude, that sucks......No pain?
Just a headache and my neck's a little stiff, but I'll live

Holeshot
04-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Glad your Okay Larry . (ONE CALL THATS ALL !! ) LOL

Larrygto
04-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Glad your Okay Larry . (ONE CALL THATS ALL !! ) LOL

Exactly what I said to my wife.

KidCougar
04-25-2011, 01:42 PM
yes, then sue the sht out of her insurance company for insuring her dumbass...

MoCkiN U
04-25-2011, 05:11 PM

Dude that comment is ridiculous

Accidents happen. People simply make mistakes. Thats the point of having the service WE PAY FOR..... Not insuring her for having an accident or perceived a bad driver would be like not hiring you because they heard you had a criminal background.

hope your car gets fixed and you feel better mang! Just document every little thing

jamestown478
04-25-2011, 08:29 PM

coming from the big bad weight lifting idiot with a cougar.....

1320PNY
04-25-2011, 08:35 PM
Best bet is to schedule a doctor's visit. Get it on record with your physician that you are seeking a checkup due to a recent rear collision accident. Make sure your skeletal system is in the right places and your neck is straight. Long term issues with the central nervous system could arise in a few weeks if something is out of place. Once you have a nerve issue it usually takes 18 months to rectify the situation and that's when the expenses will add up. Make sure you don't settle anything medical for at least 1 year. Make sure you are OK, not just "feel ok".

P.S. Glad you're ok.

KidCougar
04-25-2011, 09:50 PM
Dude that comment is ridiculous

Accidents happen. People simply make mistakes. Thats the point of having the service WE PAY FOR..... Not insuring her for having an accident or perceived a bad driver would be like not hiring you because they heard you had a criminal background.

hope your car gets fixed and you feel better mang! Just document every little thing

but if she was on her phone while driving then it is 100% her fault! and if she was,then yes i would go after her insurance company..Id have my car fixed and my pain and loss of time paid for..

88Nightmare
04-25-2011, 09:58 PM
If someone is at fault and has insurance, then the insurance company will automatically be "liable" for your damages, pain and suffering...etc. But why try to sue an insurance company just because they insured the person that hit you? If people started doing that, rates would skyrocket. Everyone has the propensity to be in an accident, but it doesn't mean you WILL be in an accident

PureSound15
04-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Glad you're ok and its definitely unfortunate that it happened.

I do think that some people jump a bit quick to insult the person who hit you. Of course it sucks but shit happens to even the best, most attentive, drivers.

I've never been rear ended hard (that's what she said) but I imagine it's got to be a huge shock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KidCougar
04-26-2011, 11:44 AM
my fiance got rear ended pretty bad last year on the on ramp from 76th st.the chic was coming down the ramp and seen the light was green, looked and fiddled with her phone and smacked my girl in the rear end.My girl was at a dead stop and the other chic was doing like 35-45mph..Now,her insurance company was not even willing to pay for the damages on our car, and the chic had insurance but no liscens,get that.? so ya, we did have to get a lawyer.Im not talking about some david gruber sht for sueing them,get your car fixed, and the time you had to miss from work paid for thats all.Not some get rich quick BS. But im glad your ok and looks like the car will be ok to..

88Nightmare
04-26-2011, 01:33 PM
No insurance claim is ever a get rich quick deal lol. I've had friends that took over 2 years to settle an insurance claim.

Larrygto
04-26-2011, 02:12 PM
I don't want to get rich, but I don't think I want this car anymore ether.

KidCougar
04-26-2011, 02:19 PM
lol you can have my cougar instead, ille take the mini...if i had cash id throw you an offer but......no money!

Got Boost
04-27-2011, 09:11 AM
my fiance got rear ended pretty badThats a whole other topic altogether.....Sorry Had to.....

03Seville
04-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Thats a whole other topic altogether.....Sorry Had to.....
:rolf

lordairgtar
04-27-2011, 06:39 PM
Thats a whole other topic altogether.....Sorry Had to.....
I really wanted to post something after I read that...but I left it alone.

Larrygto
04-27-2011, 07:43 PM
My mail box has been packed with letters from lawyers.