PDA

View Full Version : this monte carlo is hard as hell!

-stew-
04-22-2011, 05:58 PM
I hate CL stupidity, but i had to share this...

http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/2339956039.html

GTSLOW
04-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Wow just wow. "They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you."

KidCougar
04-22-2011, 06:04 PM
can you tell it had BIG DUMB rims on it? i bet the tranny loved that.Other wise if you get rid of the decals it would be a ok car..

xxtremeteam
04-22-2011, 06:42 PM
can you tell it had BIG DUMB rims on it? i bet the tranny loved that.Other wise if you get rid of the decals it would be a ok car..

sweet maybe he will trade for your car hit him up

03Seville
04-22-2011, 07:01 PM

Which means that after you manage to get all the decals off you'll also have to get it back to factory height so you don't ride around like a damn truck. And then you still have to finish the interior. No way in hell it worth that much work for 3k

KidCougar
04-22-2011, 08:13 PM
2k....and ya i do like that car alot but i wouldnt have the time to finish the interior or return the height back to stock.xxtremexx musta lost to a cougar at one point and time,he shur stalks my posts just to take a stab at me, hahah thats why he drives a mustang.

03Seville
04-22-2011, 09:14 PM
xxtremexx musta lost to a cougar at one point and time,he shur stalks my posts just to take a stab at me, hahah thats why he drives a mustang.

I hope you don't think that's why someone would chose a mustang over a cougar....

PB86MCSS
04-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Dude better be really packin' to have that crap on his car. :rolf

About as bad as Skittles, Dorito's or any other brand plastered on. I really don't get it, unless they are paying you.

lordairgtar
04-22-2011, 11:53 PM
I never understood why people would paint product logos on their cars. And I can just see what the looks would be like from parents when this dork comes to pick up their daughter on a date.

73MACH
04-23-2011, 01:20 AM
I never understood why people would paint product logos on their cars. And I can just see what the looks would be like from parents when this dork comes to pick up their daughter on a date.

lol.

KidCougar
04-23-2011, 07:16 AM

well, atleast they will know that their daughter wont come home pregnant..

pOrk
04-23-2011, 09:38 AM
I can just see what the looks would be like from parents when this dork comes to pick up their daughter on a date.

well, atleast they will know that their daughter wont come home pregnant..

Double LOLs