PDA

View Full Version : Late Model Throttle

Nix
04-20-2011, 08:52 PM
I would just like to publicly thank Jeff and Kyle for taking care of me and my mustang.

It took a bit longer than I would have thought but that was my fault for not getting the proper size pipe for my exhaust.

You guys did an outstanding job on it. It sounds killer for sure :headbang

Also the trans shifts much smoother now. The drop looks really nice and compliments the new wheels I put on a few weeks back.

It is hard to find a shop that will take awesome care of their customers and right your own wrong without raping you and making you pay out your ass. The prices for each job was extremley competitive and the total was actually less than I was anticipating.

Just an example, I was quoted by another shop just to do the mufflers, alignment, and springs for almost $500. LMT did all that and the trans flush/filter and a few other odds and ends for just a hair over $600!!! I will for sure be dealing with them from now on when it comes to me needing work done.

I would highly recommend them and their shop to anyone. It was my brother who came with me and he was also throughly impressed with everyhting as was I.

I'm still at a loss as to how that damn stock spring broke but it happens.

Thank you again guys. :thumbsup

KidCougar
04-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Can i see a picture of the stang please?

GRM-REPR
04-21-2011, 12:17 PM
I accompanied my brother there yesterday to pick his Mustang up and do other work on it and when I heard the total due for all the work they did--I was even blown away. Pretty tight deal for the quality job they performed and they were friendly as well. I was an auto tech for many years and even I liked the price.

Having seen this, I also would recommend LMT. As a bonus--they were nice enough to touch a Ford..

Nice meeting you, Kyle....

Jon

PB86MCSS
04-22-2011, 07:32 AM
I believe I saw your Mustang there when I was coming in to pick up one of my cars....sounded/looks good. I plan to use their dyno at some point this year :headbang .

KidCougar
04-23-2011, 07:48 AM
about what would a dyno run and tune cost me? im thinking maby that would be more cost effective and better than getting a tuner with preset tunes or an Xcal2.

Waver
04-23-2011, 09:39 AM
about what would a dyno run and tune cost me? im thinking maby that would be more cost effective and better than getting a tuner with preset tunes or an Xcal2.
You will still need a Xcal or a diablosport to tune the car. If you get one used you will have to pay to get them unlocked.

SLOWC5
04-23-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks nick! I'll pm you about the gear swap shortly. In Phoenix right now.

We can tune the cougar, PM me if you are interested

Jeff