PDA

View Full Version : Its alive!!!

Yooformula
08-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Muwhahahahahahha! I am so damm tired but excited :banana The car finally ran today with an exhaust. I started yesterday for 10 seconds but it was way too loud without the ypipe/exhuast hooked up. It sounds so damm calm now compared to the way it was before. Nice smooth idle with no ses lights and alot of smoke :rolf Hopefully if it doesnt rain, I should be able to take it out for a bit tonight after the oil change. Oh yeah, LS6 ported oil pump, Comp Cams lifters, DP ported heads, Hotcam(dont ask only temp-ran out of $$), Pacesetter long tubes+off road ypipe, B&B Tri Flo exhaust, double roller timing chain, some bling, new plugs, and some new stereo shtuff. :3gears:

Crawlin
08-11-2004, 05:36 PM
so what's the deal with the coolant? that better after just taking your time filling it?

Chris

Syclone0044
08-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Is DP Dennis? Is he porting LS1 heads?

Yooformula
08-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Weird thing Chris, just after the temp gauge shot up the car started sucking up coolant so all is good now. It runs cooler now than before, but it had me nervous at first.

Yeah, Dennis ported the heads for me.

SMS 1
08-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Whoa buddy, thats one hell of a list. Didn't even know you were doing anything. Amazing how stuff snowballs though, pull the car in for an oil change next thing you know the engine is dangling from a chain above the fenders!!! :rolf

Cryptic
08-12-2004, 04:06 PM
well let us know if you are heading out... I'll come out and play with ya. (with the RX7 :devil )

414-745-1713 is my cell

Heat Seeker WS6
08-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Great news!

GTSLOW
08-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Sounds awsome! Now lets see it at the track, Road America that is :D

RA Thread (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=43337#post43337)

A B4C Z
08-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Lucky.......Mines been arpart since June 28th :bsflag
KYLE

Yooformula
08-12-2004, 06:40 PM
Sounds awsome! Now lets see it at the track, Road America that is :D

RA Thread (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=43337#post43337)

Been there, done that(not enough though)! The last time I went, I wasnt prepared and damm near took me all season to fix what I broke there. Not to mention that it killed my desire to run at GLD....Damm turns :goof :burnout

Damm Kyle :wow How much longer do you have? What the hell are you doing anyway?

lotsals1
08-12-2004, 08:00 PM
my tank may be under the knife this weekend-FINALLY! No ambition thow

GTSLOW
08-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Been there, done that(not enough though)! The last time I went, I wasnt prepared and damm near took me all season to fix what I broke there. Not to mention that it killed my desire to run at GLD....Damm turns :goof :burnout

Damm Kyle :wow How much longer do you have? What the hell are you doing anyway?

Ah yes I think I remeber seeing you there I think 2years ago. It was in april though, I remeber the formula w/ the boyds.

SSmike1
08-13-2004, 07:55 AM
ah man Yoosof,
i read this post and Opps all over myself!

That is so much fun!
have a New Birth of a Motor & Car!
:thumbsup

I hope you have GREAT & Good luck with her !

Have Fun!
:3gears:

Muwhahahahahahha! I am so damm tired but excited :banana The car finally ran today with an exhaust. I started yesterday for 10 seconds but it was way too loud without the ypipe/exhuast hooked up. It sounds so damm calm now compared to the way it was before. Nice smooth idle with no ses lights and alot of smoke :rolf Hopefully if it doesnt rain, I should be able to take it out for a bit tonight after the oil change. Oh yeah, LS6 ported oil pump, Comp Cams lifters, DP ported heads, Hotcam(dont ask only temp-ran out of $$), Pacesetter long tubes+off road ypipe, B&B Tri Flo exhaust, double roller timing chain, some bling, new plugs, and some new stereo shtuff. :3gears:

95 TA - The Beast
08-14-2004, 12:55 PM
Good to hear you got it running!

I have been away from things with massive system-wide computer failures (everything has to happen at once, doesn't it, as in server, workstation and laptop all decide to have different problems :stare )...

Again, really glad to hear it is up and running, sorry about the delays... :puppyeyes