PDA

View Full Version : Move Over...

michelle
04-19-2011, 08:58 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELZQ-Z6lASI&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ELZQ-Z6lASI&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

STANMAN
04-19-2011, 09:02 PM
A cop with a sense of humor FTW.

lilws6
04-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Damn now that was awsome!

73MACH
04-19-2011, 10:52 PM
I wish I could do that like 6 times a day!

03Seville
04-20-2011, 10:46 AM
:rolf

Waver
04-20-2011, 11:03 AM
That was awesome

GTSLOW
04-20-2011, 02:00 PM
:rolf classic I love it!

pOrk
04-20-2011, 02:54 PM
haha! Fantastic, reminds me of every drive home from work...

wikked
04-20-2011, 09:54 PM
haha! Fantastic, reminds me of every drive home from work...

This.
Should have actually pulled him over and ticketed his stupid ass.
Going too slow is also against the law - Impeding the flow of traffic.

Turbo-Triumph
05-10-2011, 01:23 AM
wtf... that cop was ON his ass... ida been pissed! funny still, though, lol.

Taetsch Z-24
06-08-2011, 10:11 AM
^ get the fuck out of the passing lane!

I do everything I can to get in front of people like that, slow down until they move over, then speed back up.

lilws6
06-09-2011, 03:37 PM
if i saw a car up on my ass like that i'de move over lol typically if i'm in the fast lane and some one cruises up i move over. today on the way to work how ever i was doing my normal 55-60 down the hwy here and dude rode my ass all the way. blew some smoke at his ass didn't back off so i slowed down :) he got around me and i proceeded to stay on his ass ;) two can play that game.

sakisteve
06-15-2011, 11:34 AM
quality Stuff right there

GsxrBots
06-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm the only one that would have brake checked the cop, huh? We don't know the whole story here.
Lets do a hypothetical situation. Let's say this guy was doing 75 in a 65 zone, and all of a sudden notices a cop coming up behind him. What does he do? Just like all of us, he slows down. Now the cop is a prick and rides his ass since the car in the left lane can't possibly move right until the jerk off cop hits his lights (after riding his ass WAAY too closely for the past 30-40 seconds which feel like eternity. So what do you do, slam on the brakes and move over, or speed up and get a ticket for speeding? I don't like this scenario at all. I think if the guy did something that was requiring the cop to hit his lights/etc, then he should have gotten a ticket. I'm sure Krispy Kreme will make another fresh batch, he just might have to wait a little bit...

Just to clarify. What that cop did was FAR more dangerous than what the car in the left lane was doing, and like I mentioned we don't know even close to the full story. Yes he could have been there doing 60 in a 65 for 35 miles too, we just don't know. Tail gating is not the right answer here, and I definitely would have been on the brakes if someone was following me that close...

animal
06-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I'm the only one that would have brake checked the cop, huh? We don't know the whole story here.
Lets do a hypothetical situation. Let's say this guy was doing 75 in a 65 zone, and all of a sudden notices a cop coming up behind him. What does he do? Just like all of us, he slows down. Now the cop is a prick and rides his ass since the car in the left lane can't possibly move right until the jerk off cop hits his lights (after riding his ass WAAY too closely for the past 30-40 seconds which feel like eternity. So what do you do, slam on the brakes and move over, or speed up and get a ticket for speeding? I don't like this scenario at all. I think if the guy did something that was requiring the cop to hit his lights/etc, then he should have gotten a ticket. I'm sure Krispy Kreme will make another fresh batch, he just might have to wait a little bit...

Just to clarify. What that cop did was FAR more dangerous than what the car in the left lane was doing, and like I mentioned we don't know even close to the full story. Yes he could have been there doing 60 in a 65 for 35 miles too, we just don't know. Tail gating is not the right answer here, and I definitely would have been on the brakes if someone was following me that close...

:rolleyes:

GsxrBots
06-23-2011, 02:27 PM
I'll take that as a yes?

GTSLOW
06-23-2011, 02:35 PM

Quality post from someone who obviously sits in the left lane. Then gets mad when people ride his ass for not moving over.

GsxrBots
06-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Quality post from someone who obviously sits in the left lane. Then gets mad when people ride his ass for not moving over.

Quality post from someone who obviously doesn't know me or how I drive. Can't wait to introduce my class V trailer hitch to your hood though if you try it..

pOrk
06-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Quality post from someone who obviously doesn't know me or how I drive. Can't wait to introduce my class V trailer hitch to your hood though if you try it..

I apply brake to tailgaters too, all the time actually. But when I am in the left lane and someone get sup on my ass, I move the fuck out of the way. Not only is it the right thing to do, in Wisconsin its the LAW.

GsxrBots
06-23-2011, 03:30 PM
As long as you wait until I can get the fuck out of the way, we won't have an issue. If I'm doing like 75 in a 65 and passing people and there is no where to move over yet and someone is on my ass, they are getting the brakes. Period.
In those circumstances in the video, I'd have brake checked the cop. If he saw me riding someone's ass like that, I'd get a ticket for it, why should he be able to do it. That's what this whole argument is to me, the fact that cops think they are above the law, etc, etc. I have issues with it.

animal
06-23-2011, 04:01 PM
:rolf

Prince Valiant
06-23-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm the only one that would have brake checked the cop, huh?Apparently. You are the only one of us that possess that rare combination of courage, bravery, and sense of righteousness to pull off one of the single dumbest acts I could possibly think of.

We don't know the whole story here.Yeah.....there could be more. Much more.

Perhaps it was a zombie driving the civic? Maybe aliens were controlling the car with a tractor beam? Maybe the illuminati has drugged all of us with colonel sanders secret recipe; then when you listen to the song "friday" you enter a trance like state that eventually causes you to clog sewers, cover up the address on your house, steal street signs and bus stop signs and drive slow in the fast lane so as to bring society to a screeching halt.

Or it could just be that a cop did a dick move to make a point to a driver who was using the left lane incorrectly.

And btw, while what the cop was doing wasn't the safest thing in the world, what you claim YOU would have done in the same situation in 10x's more dangerous. You claim indignation at what the cop did, and then prove yourself to be a hypocrite by stating you'd do worse. Brilliant.

LEWETHETIGER73
06-26-2011, 06:55 AM
I drive pretty much all day long and realistically there is never any reason to be a DOUCHE and brake check anyone. If someone is literally on your as so you can't see their headlots then you may apply partail stupidity. But only if you have no place to go. Other wise brake checkers are worse then all the senior citizen asians drive any big rig out there. And they do exist, and they are horrible and you are just as bad as them

-stew-
06-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Apparently. You are the only one of us that possess that rare combination of courage, bravery, and sense of righteousness to pull off one of the single dumbest acts I could possibly think of.

Oh he's not the only one! Lol! I've had two or three road rage incidents with me and the cops. Long stories I don't feel like typing out. All were stupidity on my part, but dear God! Nothing as close to the stupidity of brake checking a marked squad!