PDA

View Full Version : Heard BK is shuttin down

Black94Z28
08-11-2004, 10:13 AM
I went to BK last wed to chedck out the cars and just check out all the **** that was going on. I've been there before and usually its pretty packed. This time there were only about 4-5 cars and they didn't allw burnouts like the last fe times i was there. I talked to teh DJ and he said that it was his last night there and he heard they were going to pretty much end the whole Crusin with the KIng thing (aka) the car show. BK wasn't makin money or sumpin i dunno. It jsut kinda sucks....but i thought i'd let you guys know

chad

Silver350
08-11-2004, 10:50 AM
Thats what they said last year as well. Sometimes shows are better with out music you dont need to try to yell over the music.

Yooformula
08-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Might have been the excuse they gave the DJ for not wanting to pay him. They have complained in the past about him being too expensive.

MoreTorque
08-11-2004, 11:20 AM
A car show has to be the only time that BK makes money. At other times, no one is there.

2kgtp
08-11-2004, 06:33 PM
Which Bk are you referring to?

srt4eh
08-12-2004, 06:36 PM
maybe they should start having a couple shows a week....that way they can make more money....lol

Black94Z28
08-15-2004, 10:10 PM
the Bk off of Jansville road in muskego.....

well i dunno i mean when im there i might buy a soda or sumpin nuting else really...im mainly there for the cars...not the food..lol. but yeah im just tellin u guys what the DJ said. it might not be like organized anymore but im sure we can still gather there.

Black94Z28
08-15-2004, 11:03 PM
i say fuck it though im still gonna prob stop in everyonce and awhile

PB86MCSS
08-22-2004, 11:36 AM
BK stopped the Thursday night classic shows(again)...the management of BK wanted to cut what they paid Tom(the DJ) down to $50 per show....not worth his time. He lives in Shorewood and his DJ stuff is at his parents in Muskego, its quite a drive plus time to setup/take down and let alone be there. I can understand not wanting to do it if its not worth the time for him.

The place is dead and probably always will be...the Hardees there before it(way back when) closed down and I wouldn't be suprised if this one does too. Some reason whatever is there never does well in that location, even in ever growing Muskego.