PDA

View Full Version : 1st year 1st Gen hatchback z24

team beater
04-17-2011, 01:56 PM
Throwing this out there to see if there is any interest
1986 Cavalier Z24 Hatchback
Picked this car from SC about 10 yrs ago when I was big into Jbodies. Car is solid! Has a small patch of surface rust where the paint had been rubbed off during trailing a few years back. I don't really want to sell it but I just do not have the time for it any time soon. The car was originally a 2.8 4 speed manual. When I picked it up a turbo 3.1 out of tgp (85K iirc))was bolted in and mated to the 4 speed. Shortly after I picked it up I started a new job that really didn't allow for anything but work and had me traveling for years. Needless to say the swap was never finished. Being that it hasn't moved on its own for more than 10yrs, this is definitely a project. I still have the original 2.8 if someone whats to simply swap it back in and not worry about the wiring and exhaust work. I do however have the wiring harness, pcm, inter-cooler, turbo plumbing etc for the 3.1. I am willing to sell the car with or without the 3.1 and parts.

If you look into the numbers with its features I am sure that this is a semi rare auto at this point in time, doesn't necessarily make it worth anything, but not something you will see everyday. I'm sure there is a Jbody lover out there that can appreciate it.
Let me know if you or if anyone you know maybe interested.
Price B.O.

Ps I have the grill

SLOWC5
04-18-2011, 10:59 AM
I'll come pick it up for a $100.00

HY35F2T
04-18-2011, 01:06 PM
$100.01 :shades