PDA

View Full Version : WTB SN95 stockish, modded or beast... cash in hand and rig out

Nickerz
04-11-2011, 11:06 PM
I've got a pretty wide open budget here that I want to drop on a 94-95. Looking for a clean body, clean interior and I'm looking for specifics but I'm going all the way from bone stock cars to 500rwhp+ builds. If its stockish I'll just build it up, if its modded I'll drive it while I mod it, and if its a beast I'll buy it and drive it!

ZERO issues (ses, clutch, tires, rust, switches etc)
Interested in black,white or bright red bodies if stockish-lightly modded (under 500rwhp) but open to non-stock colored repaints.
Clean body & interior
Black interior is a plus
Manual on stock & lightly modded cars
Auto OK on 500rwhp+ cars
No 98% completes, just needs a clutch, project cars, basket cases etc
Open to rollers as well, but more interested in running cars
Have $15K cash, obviously offers are going to depend on the level of the build. That's really the limit of what I can spend, so if you have an $30,000 twin T88 certified drag car with 12 virgins in the back, prepare to be lowballed at $15K!
Not interested in low mileage authentic cobras or mod motored cars
Not interested in cars that have salvage or rebuilt titles, OK with accidents.

I'm a little bit more flexible on "beast" SN95s just as long as I can tell they've been built right. I don't mind swapping out a TH400\Glide\Whatever on a car that is built right and I don't mind some of the really in your face paint jobs some of them have. I'll take it case by case really. Beast builds should have some sort of aftermarket block. Boss\Dart etc

Pretty wide open on some of the lightly modified cars as well, just really looking for cars that have been built right. TKOs, at the very least DSS short blocks, moser axles etc

But I really am looking for cars that have no issues and\or are built right. I don't want to drive a grenade around, I've been driving grenades for too long. I want something I can enjoy at this point.

Also I didn't think this needed to be mentioned, but you have to be OK with having the car independently inspected. I just had a deal fall through in NC because he didn't want the car looked at.

Lets see the Ponys! :headbang

88Nightmare
04-11-2011, 11:27 PM
aww, no interest in a bone stock 97 5 speed gt?

Nickerz
04-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Looking to hit that sweetsport of no emissions, dart block wheels up lovin! But thanks man ;) Hey if you're looking for another Fox body I saw a really sweet road racing fox on the corral that someone pitched me. I really liked it but I have a buddy that's running about 500-550rwhp that I want to play with.

88Nightmare
04-11-2011, 11:42 PM
not sure what I want. I got this 97 as a daily driver and its completely stock, from air filter to tailpipe. works great as a daily driver, but I think I want something else to play with. I get bored with cars very easily.

badass88gt
04-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Too bad you're not interested in a Fox Body that could use a paint job, lol.

Taetsch Z-24
04-12-2011, 07:17 AM
LX?

Cheep LX 5 speed... Ive been looking for one to be a DD for a little bit...

Waver
04-12-2011, 09:02 AM
I thought you had something lined up?

Nickerz
04-12-2011, 11:35 AM
I thought you had something lined up?

I did. I had all the logistics planned out and was buying my tickets and he backed out when I told him I needed the car inspected at a shop sometime between the time I booked the ticket and got down there. I told him I would pay for it, just take it to the shop (30 minute drive). Dude backed out and I called him out for it it.

I'm not sure where this guy comes from, but where I come from that is shady shit. Got another car I'm lookin at from CA right now too. Its hard to hit that sweet spot. If they're built right people hold onto them.

Waver
04-12-2011, 01:44 PM
I did. I had all the logistics planned out and was buying my tickets and he backed out when I told him I needed the car inspected at a shop sometime between the time I booked the ticket and got down there. I told him I would pay for it, just take it to the shop (30 minute drive). Dude backed out and I called him out for it it.

I'm not sure where this guy comes from, but where I come from that is shady shit. Got another car I'm lookin at from CA right now too. Its hard to hit that sweet spot. If they're built right people hold onto them.

That happens. Other than fiveonut's gt that is nicely modded, you might also want to check out Stangnet.com. I have sold both of my fox body Mustangs on there, and they have plenty of stangs on there that might fit the bill.

Taetsch Z-24
04-12-2011, 04:00 PM
LOL

Nickerz did handle it well. guess we will have the haze my tires some more for him next time (charge the damn phone asshat!).

(you hosting that vid now?)

And W35, you spelled VTAK wrong, its with a "K" Doods!

Nickerz
04-12-2011, 04:09 PM
That happens. Other than fiveonut's gt that is nicely modded, you might also want to check out Stangnet.com. I have sold both of my fox body Mustangs on there, and they have plenty of stangs on there that might fit the bill.

That's where I found this cali car to checkout. I thought all the hot rides were on corral, turns out they are on stangnet.

Also I'll take the towncar, will you accept $14,999.99?

Waver
04-12-2011, 04:58 PM
That's where I found this cali car to checkout. I thought all the hot rides were on corral, turns out they are on stangnet.

Also I'll take the towncar, will you accept $14,999.99?I found that there are a lot of pic hunters and complete strokes on Corral, most who are hoping to make a quick buck...However I did almost buy a Gray 87 t-top off of there....wishing I would of.

-stew-
04-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Also I'll take the towncar, will you accept $14,999.99?
I won't take a penny over $4,000. I wanna pentuple my money. No more, no less.

Taetsch Z-24
04-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I really liked it but I have a buddy that's running about 500-550rwhp that I want to play with.
Oh Really

Nickerz
04-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Oh Really

Yeah that's you guy. The smacketh down may be coming. Unless I get a car to build, but that just means next year will hurt more. Considering a dart block with lots of boost for next year.

xxtremeteam
04-12-2011, 07:34 PM
my pick would be a bright atlantic blue 98 cobra those have always been my favorite but havent seen any in a long time for sale
find this to start
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o64/xxtremeteam/21836500002_large.jpg

Nickerz
04-12-2011, 10:40 PM
my pick would be a bright atlantic blue 98 cobra those have always been my favorite but havent seen any in a long time for sale
find this to start

I do like them, but they are significantly more expensive to mod. Not so bad in the 300-450rwhp range, but once you start pushing past that you it gets really expensive. Stuff for a Windsor is just cheap, you can't beat it.

Taetsch Z-24
04-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah that's you guy. The smacketh down may be coming. Unless I get a car to build, but that just means next year will hurt more. Considering a dart block with lots of boost for next year.

The math works out to 450 or so at the wheels... using MPH and ET.

The engine is stock.

Taetsch Z-24
04-13-2011, 10:49 AM

I seem to remember a black car JUST LIKE THAT geting raped hard by a geard LS1 Nick...:shades

Gregor
04-13-2011, 09:40 PM
I have a GTS is storage but I would want a real good amount of money for it.

I mean come on its a 95 GTS yellow, black cloth, no power anything, few made 5 speed 5.0. No rust, cobra R rims (real) CF DF clutch.........

And yes I would want enough to put my kids thru school. But sound like what your looking for

Nickerz
04-13-2011, 10:50 PM
College is pretty expensive right now bro ;) That $150,000 mustang must be one bad mother fucker.