PDA

View Full Version : FS:Complete 5.0 5spd drivetrain for sale/ 4cyl conversion/5spd conversion

rally_scort
04-09-2011, 07:10 PM
I picked up a 91 Notch, car has 147k on the clock.Im pulling the complete drivetrain, to make room for the new stuff.Ive realized that i can sell this many ways.The car is still complete and can be test driven.This is what i have, ill try and organize it best i can.

-Complete 5.0L ready to drop in whatever you have.Motor has new water pump and timing cover gasket.Motor runs solid, and very quiet.No knocking or smoking.

-A9L computer and complete MAF harness with MAF.Harness is in great shape, no hacking or junk wiring.

-World Class T5, shifts perfect.No grinding at all.Comes complete with shifter, BBK quadrant and firewall adjuster.Got two cables to go with it also.

-Stock v8 K member, i can sell either with or without control arms and struts.Has brand new struts, motor mounts are still in decent shape.

-5spd pedals

-Complete stock exhaust, has a newer catback on it.This is a catted stock h-pipe, stock manifolds, and unpolished tailpipes.

Im going to see what kind of interest i get, and id really like to sell everything to a 4cyl guy, ranger guy, etc.I dont have kids to feed, debt collectors knocking on my door, or outstanding car payments, so this stuff can sit in my garage until it sells.Ill have the car driveable for about another week, then its getting tore out.

-