PDA

View Full Version : FS: 3rd Gen FBody Roll Cage 4th gen parts

PonyKiller87
08-10-2004, 12:40 PM
I have a roll cage that should fit any 3rd gen fbody. Its the kind that bolts in and has metal colars that hold all the pipes together. I believe it would be considered an 8 point cage. Not sure who makes it. Pretty much I just want to get rid of it so first $50 takes it. If you live in milwaukee or close by I will even deliver it. I will try and get some pics up later tonight.

I also have the complete carpet and floor mat set from a 95 TA. Its gray, needs a good cleaning but over all its not in to bad of shape. $20 and it yours.

The last thing is a set of power mirrors from the same 95 TA, they are siliver, and in pretty good shape. $50 obo.

I cleaned the garage and I want this stuff gone so the sooner the better.

Kory 88Iroc lt1
08-10-2004, 08:45 PM
I may be interested in the cage, where are you located? I'm in new berlin.
Kory

PonyKiller87
08-11-2004, 12:19 AM
Im in Wauwatosa, right by Mount Mary College.

loud91rs
08-11-2004, 09:48 AM
you have a pm

PonyKiller87
08-11-2004, 01:54 PM
Got the PM,

Heres the deal I really want this thing out of my garage/yard by the end of the day sat (dad is getting annoyed with the amount of parts that I have) so as of now Kory has first dibs, but you need to decided before sat other wise Im gonna let it go to Jason. Not tryin to be pushy but I really need to get rid of this thing.

Anybody want that carpet or the mirrors?

After looking at the carpet more Ive decided It is now free to a good home, if its not gone by sat it will be going to the dump, Everybody get that? here it is again THE CARPET IS FREE!!!

I may have some other misc. 3rd gen parts to get rid of after this weekend too, but Im not sure yet what I will all be getting rid of, probably just some of the stuff that I took out when swapping to a manual (pedals, shifter,....)

Anakonda69
08-11-2004, 07:00 PM
yeah ur garage is filled with crap like that damn car u keep working on.......oh wait i work on it too.....lmao

PonyKiller87
08-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Ok Kory looked at the cage and doesn't really want it, understandable, I dont really want it either, lol. So I guess its all yours Jason if you still want it. I tried to take a pic of it but it didnt turn out because its to dark outside and my camera sucks.

loud91rs
08-12-2004, 09:26 AM
i'd be interested in setting up something so i can come see the cage. pm me if you can with the details.