PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile, its so new!

GrimreaperSS
04-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Havent been on here in a long time. Looks GREAT! Just wanted to ask, I was just asked at work if I had ever heard of OTE Designs. Told em that I knew about them, somewhat, from here. I see they are no longer on this forum. What happened? Move, Under new ownership/name?..... Just curious, so that I can refer my co-worker elsewhere.

Yooformula
04-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Tom closed OTE. Depending on what they are looking for, maybe try Clocks Off Racing,West Bend Dyno or LMT.

GrimreaperSS
04-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the update. He's looking for chassis fabrication work, older European cars from roughly the mid 40's to early 50's.

pOrk
04-04-2011, 03:01 PM
If time and money is no object and he likes to argue, he can try Midnight Hot Rods

Cryptic
04-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the update. He's looking for chassis fabrication work, older European cars from roughly the mid 40's to early 50's.

Tom from OTE went to a place downtown Milwaukee that supposedly specializes in Euro cars (I think). I cant remember the name of the place, nor can I actually speak for their work having never seen anything from them. Maybe someone can chime in here if they know.

I did take a tour of Midnight HotRods (a sponsor here). They do the same kind of work as OTE did. So they maybe worth checking out as well.

As with any vendor, make sure they understand your expectations and get something in writing so there's no ridiculous banter that makes everyone look bad. Vendors and Customers both get screwed by handshake agreements nowadays. Sad but true.

Get it in writing.