PDA

View Full Version : Lets play with toys!

Turbo-Triumph
03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Anyone want to meet up somewhere and bash around for a bit? i just bought a new rc and theres no one to play with me :crying

ive got a 4x4 slash on 27.195 frequency

I dont know where we could meet up, prefferably a place with on road as well as off road places to go, so everyone who wants too can come..

ive got enough batteries to last prob about an hr as long as i dont break something.

We just need to make sure no one is on the same frequency. what i dont know is how much different the numbers have to be in order to not interfere? .001? i dont know.maybe someone else can answer that.

let me know people.. speed runs in the alley while kids chase it around and dogs bark at it isnt exactly what ide hoped!

Mudd Runner
03-30-2011, 12:20 PM
I might be down.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

TheRX7Project
03-30-2011, 12:23 PM
When did you get internet back?

I had my Cayenne out yesterday.

LEWETHETIGER73
03-30-2011, 09:52 PM
I would love to if I have some time. A good place to go is right behind target on 27th st across from the old fosters pontiac. There is a hole in the fence to a large bmx dirt track and a parking lot. Last time I was there they had about 12 ramps with about 5 over 5' !!

Turbo-Triumph
03-31-2011, 01:36 AM
cool glad to see some interest. i got the internet back a while ago. well i broke my truck today lol so itll be down for a day or so. im trying to scrape up some parts..

if anyone here wants to trade some parts, i have aluminum traxxas rustler flm extended (wide stance) front and rear a-arms, as well as the cvd kit (nice big axels) that im looking to trade for a NOT extended stance kit of the same parts. or aluminum parts for a slash. its a longshot but its a good deal for anyone looking to upgrade for "free", what i get out of it is the parts i need to fix my slash better. (rear rustler a arms are the same as all 4 slash a-arms, i just dont want to extend it with my kit)

TheRX7Project
03-31-2011, 08:22 AM
I'm gonna have to check that spot out lol

Turbo-Triumph
03-31-2011, 12:50 PM
If anyone wants to meet up behind target in about an hour or so im down. i think im going to go, prob be there about 2ish

Ricky Bobby
03-31-2011, 08:49 PM
Damn I was free about that time too and coulda went maybe tomm

LEWETHETIGER73
04-01-2011, 07:04 AM
No fair! I was still working in janesville. How bout we set up a weekend next time! And how was it? Any pics?

Turbo-Triumph
04-01-2011, 07:25 PM
No fair! I was still working in janesville. How bout we set up a weekend next time! And how was it? Any pics?

I couldnt find it, lmao. I found a bunch of holes in targets fence, got out and looked through all of them... nothing but some sort of school or a road. i dont know where foster pontiac was, so idk.. think ill need better directions next time :P

Thinkin we should plan on a specific date/time.. say, Saturday april 9th @ 3pm? i dont know whens good for everybody, but that sounds like a pretty generic off time.

LEWETHETIGER73
04-02-2011, 02:24 PM
I am busy that weekend. Trackside race on sat. and kids b-day sunday

If you go it is by 27th st and w loomis road. what ever is the south west section either kohls or target. Go behind there and you should see it. If you look at map quest with a satelite view it is the green space behind the building by the apart on w fardale ave. Hope this helps.

LEWETHETIGER73
04-02-2011, 02:27 PM
my bad, it's kohls. Not target