PDA

View Full Version : Keep your eyes open

Flight_740
08-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Most of you know the car. I came in this morning to find our 87 T regal gone. The car was stolen lastnight from our fron row. My guess is the car is in the hood or in chicago as we speak.

Anyways, for those that don't know, it was grey with a red stripe with the T type wheels, T tops, Bench seat and very very clean. If you see anything, let me know.

:guns1 theives. This really pisses me off. Now I have to deal with the crooks at the insurance company. We get screwed over in every way. :(

jbiscuit
08-09-2004, 10:34 AM
WOW! Thats crazy man. I bet you are right though. The car is in Chicago about now. Sorry

Ricky Bobby
08-09-2004, 11:03 AM
wow thats friggin ghey u didnt pull that one in like the other one was it there yesterday do u know it could be punks from wherever maybe itll show up hopefully keep an eye though for ya

Flight_740
08-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Yeah, this really sucks.

Try telling your insurance company that your 87 buick regal got stolen. LOL, they tell you it's only worth $1000 and than they jack yur rates up. I hate this crap. I don't know who is worst, the guys that stole the car or the insurance company. :puke

SlowStee
08-09-2004, 12:53 PM
Most of you know the car. I came in this morning to find our 87 T regal gone. The car was stolen lastnight from our fron row. My guess is the car is in the hood or in chicago as we speak.

Anyways, for those that don't know, it was grey with a red stripe with the T type wheels, T tops, Bench seat and very very clean. If you see anything, let me know.

:guns1 theives. This really pisses me off. Now I have to deal with the crooks at the insurance company. We get screwed over in every way. :(
DAMN man! i wouldn't imagine someone stealing a car from a dealership right on oklahoma!! i see cops at all hours around here...guess they were a big help!.......that really sucks man :(

Flight_740
08-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Thats exactly what I'm saying. If they werent so concerned with busting kids on hwy 100 all night, maybe this could have been prevented. This is the 2nd car taken in 3 1/2 years here. That is unaccaeptable. Do we need to hire more cops to fight real crime?

We were in waukesha for 12 years and we never had this problem. We had one set of center caps stolen off of a 91 Z28 and thats it.

Burgandy85SS
08-09-2004, 08:40 PM
Wow that really is a shame. I see that at night you always block the driveway with another car. How did they get around that or was the T the car blocking the drive?
Hope its found and in one piece I will keep an eye out for you.

Cryptic
08-09-2004, 10:29 PM
wow, people suck. I hope your car turns up man

SMS 1
08-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Wow that really does suck bigtime. On the other hand I'd give you $1000 for a car like that any day! Hope you get it back.