PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Canon Rebel XT body (350D) - MINT - $250.

wikked
03-25-2011, 04:03 PM
I purchased this new back in 2007 from B&H.
It still looks like it came fresh out of the box 4yrs ago.
There are no dings/marks/scratches/boogers/fingerprints/anything, anywhere.
The rear LCD screen is literally flawless, put it in the harshest light and there isn't a mark on it.
I don't even see any dust... I take care of my shit.
Includes everything that it came with, battery/charger/all tv hookup/usb cords/cap/strap/manuals/paperwork/etc.
Even the original box looks brand new.
I can't find the original CD that came with it, but it's long outdated anyways and you can download the latest software from Canon's site anyways.

Throw a decent lens on it and this camera will blow the doors off any modern point & shoot.

This is for the body only, it does not come with a lens.
I am not sure how many actuations/clicks are on it, less than 5,000 easy.
$250 firm.

http://www.wikked.com/ebay/rebelxt.jpg

lilws6
03-26-2011, 02:01 PM
hmm i wouldn't mind a rebel been eying the kit up at the store lately wonder if the fiance would aprove?

wikked
03-26-2011, 08:22 PM
You'd be able to spend more on a nice quality lens by buying a older body for a good price.

Always spend as much as you can afford to on a lens, as it is the main factor in picture quality.
Camera bodies will always go down in value steadily, while lenses pretty much retain most of their value for years & years. :thumbsup

lilws6
03-27-2011, 11:48 AM
i gata find a nice body the rebels arn't bad so i've heard and i wouldn't mind it but as were tryign to move out i should save money :(

wikked
03-31-2011, 02:49 AM
Sale pending.

wikked
04-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Sold! lock 'er up.