PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa - 2200 miles - $8800

Crawlin
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Funny, it is about time(Tony I know you just said this, haha). Just putting it out there. If it doesn't sell it doesn't sell. No biggie.

2008 Hayabusa - 2200 miles
Original Vance & Hines Display bike and product bike(i.e. if you visit V&H's website or look at their product brochures and see an orange/black '08 Busa, THIS is that one. Have pic when I picked it up)
#24 of the first 30 handbuilt Busa's that are given out to manufacturers for product development.(Vance & Hines got 2)
Bought from NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle Racer Eddie Krawiec at the V&H facilities
Have purchase paperwork from V&H proving this.

Bought it from them with about 1600 miles on it

Brock's Radial Caliper Mouns
Brock's Front Strap for lowering front end at track
Brock's Clutch Cushion Kit
Cycle Concepts Drag Pak Aftermarket clutch kit (drives like stock, just slightly stiffer pull)
Soupy's Adjustable Rear Lowering Links
Rectifier Relocate kit
Evil Swing Arms Chromoly 3"-7" Swing Arm (3 hole adjustment slider, not the cheap one holes) Nitrous Bottle bracket and air tank in arm(neither have been used)
Braided Rear Brake Line(not installed)
Vortex -1 Front Sprocket
Vortex +3 Rear Sprocket
DRZ2 Aftermarket HD Drag Chain
R1 Throttle Tube Mod
BMC Race Filter
Plug and Play Tether Kit for shutoff when racing.

I have both front and rear seats as well as the hump

Mirror Block off plates, but still have stock mirrors
Rear passenger pegs are off, but I have those as well.
Numbers are obviously off now

Runs perfectly fine out on the street. Put the rear seat on and the pegs and enjoy with a passenger. Had one on many bike nights. Enjoy and just cruise the city or go racing, your choice.

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuP1VvaiOB4

Bike is custom tuned using Ecu Editor (www.boostbysmith.com) and the free open source tuning program. I tuned it on the dyno at House of Harley when I worked there 195hp/107ft-lb.

Best run was 9.35 @ 148 at 210lb suited on that warm october 4th day. Even went 9.45 @ 132 shutting down way early. Coulda been a 9.2x pass. Can definitely go quicker with some more practice. Have slips. Just bored with this one and hoping to race the '09 ZX10R this year.

ASKING - $8800 (cheaper than alot of stuff out there all things considered)

Still in storage right now, but can get it out for the right person.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/z28kid98/Busa%20Pics%20and%20Dynos/107_0149.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/z28kid98/Busa%20Pics%20and%20Dynos/Swingarm%20install/107_0080.jpg

Ricky Bobby
03-18-2011, 09:48 PM
haha good luck with the sale chris its one awesome piece for sure

Waver
03-19-2011, 09:40 AM
lol, who goes through more vehicles, you or slo Joe

MoCkiN U
03-19-2011, 10:31 AM
pork. and it isnt even close LOL

good luck with the sale AND the eventual replacement HA HA HA

Crawlin
03-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I've had this one for a year. The other busa I had for 2 months. This is a step forward :)

pOrk
03-20-2011, 04:14 PM
pork. and it isnt even close LOL

good luck with the sale AND the eventual replacement HA HA HA

shhhh ;) I'm not as bad as I used to be. I've been hunting for the same car now for 4 months with NO Luck. Sucksssssss

Nice busa, good luck on the sale